Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I had a similar situation in which I needed an electrician, and it was very urgent, since I was repairing my house and I was almost finishing it, and I only had to repair the electrics. I didn't know anything about this, so I decided to contact my brother, as he is well versed in this field. He recommended st louis electrician to me and I turned to them. In the end, they did a great job in a fairly short period of time, and I was completely satisfied with them, given that I needed it very, very urgently. All the electrics by the way are still working, hehe Who's from st louis?? It would be interesting to know

Unfortunately, I don't know any electricians, but a good plumber works quickly and efficiently, and if you need to tell some more jokes, haha. By the way, he works on this service https://plumbingservicescolumbiamd.com , so if someone wants to hire him for work, then his name is Jack. It's like Daniels, haha. So he will be only too happy to work! By the way, he recently did such a difficult job for me that I was shocked. A pipe in my house burst due to a strong earthquake. I called him the next day, and he did everything in a few hours. At the same time, I even removed the water from the house. It was beyond science for me.