Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

Hi IP123,

Can I have your electrcian's contact detail? I also want tod do up my new house electrical work. Thanks in advance..

regards,

Walter :dancingqueen: !!

i just came back from my ne wflat...super tired....now taking a break before going again to clean up......tomolo will be moving in most of the stuff....to stay in by wed....YES!:)

Ok abt Mr Quek's svcs, so far it has been good......everything is in place now from lightings to internet points...most imptly, he is very honest.....one of his men broke my lighting and he called to apologise and to be responisble.....he could have pushed the blame.....so this aspect proves he is hoest and responisble....

I shd say, for my case, money is well deserved spend on him......i am very happy with him.....this is my final verdict.....

Good workmanship.....plus a rare scene....Mr Quek is the boss but he still comes to work with his men so that they can finish on time for me to start moving in my things. for instance i told him i need all my lightings to be done by today so that my ID can arrnage to perform a clean up....in order to ensure all is done in time to cater m request, he joined his men to work on my flat..as a result, things are done up properly and great......this is a really bonus point.....on the other side, it gave me an assurance....at least with the boss working his men, not only it helps to speed things up pplus his men will also dare not do a sloppy job in the presence of their boss...hahah

hee hee ok lah gtg i am going to have a good meal and then to start cleaning and moving my stuff ti a few streets away again.....

Good luck :deal:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just got my new house in seng kang done up by an electrician that my contractor recommend.... ..all additional wiring was hidden :) so i think its quite ok..price not the cheapest in town..but its not expensive...interested can pm me...

my electrician was Mr Chua (8172-8126)....or Ah Chua, as how i always call him...

cheerful old man...good workmanship..basically Ah Chua is a "bao-gao-liao" kind of electrician...he fixed up the exhaust fan in my parents' toilet after renovation was completed (so he has to plaster back the ceiling)..

my house is concealed wiring..he came to re-wire the entire house, do up the DB box, retrofitted the birdcage lights...and advised my carpenter on how to conceal the lighting point for my wardrobe so that light is auto turned on when the wardrobe doors are opened..

as an example.. my bedroom suspended TV is mounted to stainless steel pole, rotates 360 degrees and wires concealed in the pole was single handedly done by him..and the electric points are mounted onto the back of the steel plate attached to the TV..very beautiful and streamlined.. zz

i must take a picture of my suspended TV pole within these few days and post it on my reno blog...look out for it if anyone is interested to see Ah Chua's workmanship.. zz

have fun!

Mine is Mr Ong, he charge me 800 only for 5 rm flat and we did so many changes of switches! :-) nice guy, always thinking how to save $ for u!

hi there...just an update..

Ah Chua fixed up the exhaust fan for S$50 (inclusive of the exhaust fan)...very happy with the end result cos i got a quote of about S$200 (including fan) to fix it up....:unsure:

as promised...here's what the back of my suspended TV look like...with the electrical points mounted on it...at least everything is suspended evenly and eventually all the wires will be hidden inside the stainless steel pole....

P1010518.jpg

Mine is Mr Ong, he charge me 800 only for 5 rm flat and we did so many changes of switches! :-) nice guy, always thinking how to save $ for u!

Can I have his contact?

Would like to ask anyone knows, currently I have single socket at a few points which I wanna convert it to a double socket point. Do they have to do additional wiring? or just change the socket will do?

And I really need a cheap and reliable electrician.. anyone to recommend? Cos mostly I only require them to change from single socket to double for me and changing of switches and sockets. New points only a few but my ID's electrician quoting me sky high! :P

• Like 1

Hi,

Would like to recommend my electrician...His workmanship is good and he's very experienced. He's also a nice man..hehee...cos' we already completed our reno, but after we bot our home appliances..got the ugly wires to hide, we got him down to do. Its a small job for him but he came immediately. Was impressed with his service.

If u need his service, pls PM me.

i need his no.

Hi Relacker,

Can pm me his contact to w_wcheng@singnet.com.sg? Thanks!