Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

Any Electrician To Recommend?

you can try eric, i am using him and so far so good. good price! 91288487

His pricing is ok but the service is very slow and I've to push him like a few dozen times to get stuff done. Those that are on a tight schedule please look else where. You also have to see which electrician you get from him because he is just a middleman and hires different electrician from time to time. He have a couple that is pretty good but always unavailable due to Eric's busy schedule and some free lance electrician that doesn't do much the whole day. Took him more about three to four months to finish up my flat. To make matter worse, now my whole telephone system isn't working do to sloppy workmanship and the singtel guys came down and did a thorough checkup, only to find out that they don't have the proper tools for the installation....and that is about 3 weeks ago...since I called up to inform Eric about the problem. Called him up again a few days ago and he don't even remember me.....talk about service backup...

To sum it all up, it sucks....my situation might be a isolated incident but I'm very disappointed with his professionalism and the way he ignore the problems after getting more than 3k from me.

I've tried to get a break down on individual charges from him and it seems that he don't do that and after constant reminders....I gave up....

Now, either he fix my telephone line or I'll go small claim court him....at least I can get another electrician to fix up the house rather than playing the waiting game with him...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I was given a quote by the electrician recommended by my ID, and the charges appear rather high. Would like to have some recommendations from the kind forumers here. Appreciate if you could PM me any recommendations. Urgent (as my reno is starting within days...) Thanks in advance!

hello, will appreciate if you can pass Mr Qeuk's no to me too! cos i'm helping my parents co-ordinate some renovation work in their house, notoriously difficult to find a good electrician who wouldn't chop me and give me sub standard service!

Hi,

I engaged Ah Keong as my electrician for both my place when I moved. His workmanship is good, responsive, competitive pricing and he will recommend what lights to buy. If he feel that certain installation is not required, he will let you know. You can try contacting him at 9383-2155. No harm getting another quote

Thanks to fanguojun for your recommendation. I used Ah Keong recently to replace some lights. Very accommodating and flexible; charges are very reasonable too. Will be calling him again...sigh....as water heater just spoilt yesterday!!!

Mine is Mr Ong, he charge me 800 only for 5 rm flat and we did so many changes of switches! :-) nice guy, always thinking how to save $ for u!

Hi, I'm looking for electrician for my new house too... can PM me Mr Ong number? :) Thanks in advance

Can PM me also (Mr Quek & Mr Ong). Thanks. :)

Thanks & Regards

Dun understand. Y cant jus post both's contact here? the inbox of renotalk is so small...