Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tailgas

Buying Furniture Online

Browse internet and i found a furniture shop site http://www.univonna.com they sell mostly sofas and bed, mattress.

I've really good shopping exp with this site. You can choose material, color and combination :)

Happy with my purchased. Sofa very comfy and nice looking.

Edited by Glen Vu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 10/20/2014 at 6:10 PM, richardwhalen said:
Buying a Furniture online is a good idea and saves a time but before you Purchase Furniture Online you should check many things.

Tips to Buy Furniture online

1) Know what exactly you need

2) Decide from where to buy your furniture

3) Check Material of Furniture

4) Measure your space

5) Research the Store Before buying

6) Always Pay with Credit Card

7) Review Website & Products

I have found one Url http://goo.gl/eycqd7 from were you can get Guidance for buying furniture before you purchase

I found it usefull when i purchased furniture online

Can you post the google file again? It wasn't working when I tried to click. 

For me, it depends on what kind of furniture - from there I decide if I buy at the store or online. I still prefer being able to see/touch my sofa, tables, wardrobes and bed frame. But for auxiliary items, I go http://www.Amazon.com for display sets; https://ezbuy.sg/ for accessories like lighting; and http://www.simwinliang.com for storage rack.

nowaways everything is bought online :) check out www.hewn.sg - they've got nice solid wood furniture, nice scandi designs. recently bought from them and everything was great! great customer service, friendly nice guys to talk to. they offer customisation too.

Edited by yellowveggiez

Excellent Information and a fantastic article related to buy furniture online information related to bedroom sets, King size beds, queen size beds is awesome and useful information to buy furniture including. For buying bedroom furniture online I will refer my friends/ colleagues/relatives about your site for future reference.

Buying a Furniture online is a good idea and saves a time but before you Purchase Furniture Online you should check many things.
4) Measure your space
I have found one Url http://goo.gl/eycqd7 from were you can get Guidance for buying furniture before you purchase

The link is abnormal !

4) Measure your space

Okay, I posted above a favourable review of fortytwo.... I wish to retract the comments. Suggest you don't buy from there.

I said they were good (eg good customer service, decent prices, and delivered on time). However, within six months, the bed frames have gone very mouldy. I contacted them to ask what to do, and they said several customers have this same issue, but it isn't a fault per se. This made me made.... I didn't ever try to claim it was a fault, I simply asked them if there was a solution. Anyway, it turns out the faux leather on the beds is not suitable for tropical environment. There is no warning on the website about this, and I think it is fairly misleading. We've never had a mould problem at our house (8 years in Singapore) since the first week we arrived and we bought mouldy furniture from Novena Furniture which we discarded after one month.

Also, I said the user reviews on fortytwo were good .... well, it turns out that I cannot change my review on their site either, so perhaps they are not so good. The uders of course will not be able to judge a product in full after only a week or so of use! I am embarrassed to have given them high priase, and apologise if any one else followed my recommendation on fortytwo.

So my learning from this is to be VERY careful with buying cheap furniture, wherever it is from. Make sure that any leather or chipboard is treated appropriately for topical weather.

Thanks for sharing. Personally I shop online but only for home accessories. If I want something expensive that needs to last (like sofa and bed), for furniture, always prefer to go to a physical reputable store and don't mind spending a bit more. I go to Taylor B and Crate and Barrel.

Online home accessories always go to new and interesting brands like www.ektory.com, cb2.com, urbanoutfitters.com. Had experience with all these brands I recommended and the service is good. For me, good service like responsiveness and providing solutions is most important when it comes to online stores.

Okay, I posted above a favourable review of fortytwo.... I wish to retract the comments. Suggest you don't buy from there.

I said they were good (eg good customer service, decent prices, and delivered on time). However, within six months, the bed frames have gone very mouldy. I contacted them to ask what to do, and they said several customers have this same issue, but it isn't a fault per se. This made me made.... I didn't ever try to claim it was a fault, I simply asked them if there was a solution. Anyway, it turns out the faux leather on the beds is not suitable for tropical environment. There is no warning on the website about this, and I think it is fairly misleading. We've never had a mould problem at our house (8 years in Singapore) since the first week we arrived and we bought mouldy furniture from Novena Furniture which we discarded after one month.

Also, I said the user reviews on fortytwo were good .... well, it turns out that I cannot change my review on their site either, so perhaps they are not so good. The uders of course will not be able to judge a product in full after only a week or so of use! I am embarrassed to have given them high priase, and apologise if any one else followed my recommendation on fortytwo.

So my learning from this is to be VERY careful with buying cheap furniture, wherever it is from. Make sure that any leather or chipboard is treated appropriately for topical weather.

hihi... homestore and beds very similar... cheap pricing and mass market.... i came to realise that... the one i recommended previously i.e. Just Enjoy Life is gg for designer style at affordable pricing...

singapore you either pay high amt for such end... or you pay low prices for cheap range... there must come a time where furniture should not be so overly priced... and good quality ones should be made more affordable!

Hihi... Arshavin... justenjoylife.com is a local spore online company too... they no sell bed... but you can check their other items...

forty two online you can google in the forum... they are other people who buy from them too... i read is typically you get what you pay for type of review...

ineed u can go try and see got response or not... there got beds...

anybody else bought from any other online shop before???