Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My house just finish the whole renovation half a year ago. They are simply cranky & creative. Me and my Wife love the completion of our house with their fine workmanship and service which they hold it strongly to the end of the process. To Dots n Tots, Thank you so much and you guys are indeed wonderful. We would want to ensure you guys to feel ease when you are with these young designers.

We are still in contact with our designer and they told us to help them to publish our photos and comments on facebook and renotalk to help them with the

publicity. But still , these words for them is from the bottom of our hearts :)

Signing off,

Edwin Justin Longsman

I selected the ID, AS Balestier because they committed to work on the quotation to meet my budget. After I signed the agreement with a deposit, the ID said that they cannot meet my budget. Very disappointed. The ID refused to return my deposit.

Guest Steven Ng

My house just finish the whole renovation half a year ago. They are simply cranky & creative. Me and my Wife love the completion of our house with their fine workmanship and service which they hold it strongly to the end of the process. To Dots n Tots, Thank you so much and you guys are indeed wonderful. We would want to ensure you guys to feel ease when you are with these young designers.

We are still in contact with our designer and they told us to help them to publish our photos and comments on facebook and renotalk to help them with the

publicity. But still , these words for them is from the bottom of our hearts :)

Signing off,

Edwin Justin Longsman

i smell something...

My father' s house ID working at inspire by d'trenzo.

Experience ID but offer good price.

U guys can call him for a quotation.

Johnny 81449299

The iD I mentioned above is + Space, Balestier. Be careful. Do not pay the deposit. I lost my deposit and time with + Space Balestier. My reno is delay for 6 mths because of them.. Today, no service from them at all.