Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Butoot

Penthouse Roof Terrace - Looking For Ideas On

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

Roof top terraced, you can simply lay chengai wood over the entire roof top flooring like a platform and making use of the same timber to construct an Al Fresco Style decking and used out door furnitures with simple things like umbrella, chairs and tables (beach style), potted plants are okay and does not require approval.

I have some timber decking (chengai wood) and a whole bulk of artificial plants and leaves for sale complete with pebbles. And also a stone decorative pavilion for sale. You can create a cozy and zero maintenance needed mini garden. Pls PM me with your email if you're interested and I can send u the pics. Thks!

This modern terrace can be great terrace design inspiration, especially if you have flat roof or outdoor space on top of your house. There is four wood column structure as shade media covered by canvas awning. Inside, comfort sofas surrounding the stones and wooden board as accented feature that also can be functional items, such as to put candles at night to make romance atmosphere. This terrace design composition is very artful and include Feng Shui elements, suc as fire, water, air, earth, wood and metal. For relaxing and non-formal party space, this terrace has great features, such as a halfmoon bar of patinaed steel or wood burning fireplace flanked with birch saplings and native grasses.

modern-terrace-exterior-design-ideas1-50

roof contractors