Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silvergorilla

5Rm Pinnacle@duxton By Contactor K

Lovely place. I did notice that the tv console position did change :)

Oh the mirror for ur basin - do u mind sharing where u got it? Been trying to look for something similar!

basin tap and mirrors up:

IMG_0678_zps6ba3ff4f.jpg

Edited by greglhc

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Lovely place. I did notice that the tv console position did change :)

Oh the mirror for ur basin - do u mind sharing where u got it? Been trying to look for something similar!

basin tap and mirrors up:

IMG_0678_zps6ba3ff4f.jpg

the mirror is custom made my contractor's carpenter :)

Hi, noticed you have a wall-hung WC in MBR toilet. Do check with you is it by default wall-hung type or you changed to wall-hung?

I want to shift my WC in MBR for around 1.5 feet to the right, so far two contractor tell me cannot be done... However one ID say it can be done but need to build a low-wall and change to wall-hung WC..Not sure how true is it.. Is it the case for you?

IMG_0603_zpsc0a2dd88.jpg

master bathroom

P1140009_zps1bb02166.jpg

Edited by cenvin

you are quite lucky, I have friends who cook a meal and then have to spend another hour just trying to get rid of the smell/grease!... and theirs is not even an open concept.

I think it helps that I've the service yard windows and main door on both ends where there's always wind..and I don't deep fry at home..it's really not tt bad!

putting the laminate on the island kitchen

IMG_0558_zps89178d70.jpg

Hi may i know which laminate is this? Looks very much like veneer

Hi, noticed you have a wall-hung WC in MBR toilet. Do check with you is it by default wall-hung type or you changed to wall-hung?

I want to shift my WC in MBR for around 1.5 feet to the right, so far two contractor tell me cannot be done... However one ID say it can be done but need to build a low-wall and change to wall-hung WC..Not sure how true is it.. Is it the case for you?

ours by default wall hung, so quite lucky in that sense, easier to wash the floor.....

shifting toilet bowl seem quite massive... think need a low wall cum built in water reservoir....

thanks Twinkie, those square mosiac are fairly common.... you can find them at Hafary tiles.

we got ours at Unlimited http://www.unlimite.com.sg/ >>> they also sell the peranakan floor tiles u see in the bathroom.... but they deal mainly with contractors and large projects.... so they are not that interested to entertain walk in individuals ..... they will still sell to you, but just dun expect enthusiastic staff to walk up and entertain you :no: :no: :no: the selection there is also very limited compared to Hafary.... we went to unlimited specifically for peranakan tiles

Haha okie, will take note of that,thanks so much for the reply!

P1130796_zps44c74e3d.jpg

Very nice place you got there!!!:good::good:

Can share where you got the bad stand at the right side of the photo? My wife got so many bags... :dunno:

Can i know the damage for the Blum drawers?

Just one side. The side close to the walls. Just a rough gauge will do. Thanks! :)
And so far, are the drawers good?

We got ours at Unlimited http://www.unlimite.com.sg/ >>> they also sell the peranakan floor tiles u see in the bathroom.... but they deal mainly with contractors and large projects.... so they are not that interested to entertain walk in individuals ..... they will still sell to you, but just dun expect enthusiastic staff to walk up and entertain you :no: :no: :no: the selection there is also very limited compared to Hafary.... we went to unlimited specifically for peranakan tiles

Able to share how much you bought the tiles for?

Edited by binchotan

hi June, nice bacherlotte pad you have.... I think the fan will fit in nicely...

my wife bought it at Best Denki Vivocity August 2012..... Mistral brand.... quite cheap :)

Hey Silvergorilla! I found this at Best Denki Bishan today but it was out of stock. The salesman said they only had the display set which they took out from the store about one week ago. I couldn't care so much and bought it right away ! This vintage model is always out of stock... So I'm really lucky today ! :)

Very nice place you got there!!!:good::good:

Can share where you got the bad stand at the right side of the photo? My wife got so many bags... :dunno:

bad stand? its not that bad la... I got it at Muji, but I am not sure if its still in production. you can check it out there :good:

Edited by silvergorilla

Can i know the damage for the Blum drawers?

Just one side. The side close to the walls. Just a rough gauge will do. Thanks! :)

And so far, are the drawers good?

its very hard for me to give you the damage as my contractor go by per foot run..... he did not break down the costs of the blum fixtures...

they are smooth... German brand afterall... should be quite reliable.....

Edited by silvergorilla