Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silvergorilla

5Rm Pinnacle@duxton By Contactor K

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey Silvergorilla! I found this at Best Denki Bishan today but it was out of stock. The salesman said they only had the display set which they took out from the store about one week ago. I couldn't care so much and bought it right away ! This vintage model is always out of stock... So I'm really lucky today ! :)

wah you so heng ah..... got the last display set... another piece of the puzzle to complete your vintage style home. :good:

......I hope they gave you additional 10% off for display set..... :notti:

i have to admit while i am not exactly a fan of cement screed floors (reminded me too much of a typically classroom in sg), i am -totally- memorized by your duxton unit; and i am super swoon by the work area... its an ideal which i would like to have but unfortunately my current space does not have the lateral width to accommodate 2 pax side by side. Lovely way to hide the aircon and trunking too! haha

bad stand? its not that bad la... I got it at Muji, but I am not sure if its still in production. you can check it out there :good:

Oh.. My bad... I mean bag stand.... :P:P Ok Muji.. I go check it out..

i have to admit while i am not exactly a fan of cement screed floors (reminded me too much of a typically classroom in sg), i am -totally- memorized by your duxton unit; and i am super swoon by the work area... its an ideal which i would like to have but unfortunately my current space does not have the lateral width to accommodate 2 pax side by side. Lovely way to hide the aircon and trunking too! haha

thanks man! glad you liked it!

we did not pay for ID, my wife and I are designers..... so we came up with the designs ourselves :)

What I meant was, how much would you charged roughly if to provide design services for folks like us in Renotalk? :notti:

What I meant was, how much would you charged roughly if to provide design services for folks like us in Renotalk? :notti:

wahaha i love the nuance with which ongcs put his/her qns across!

haha..... i only have experience designing my own house.... you folks dare to hire meh? :notti: :notti: :notti:

Wow your place is really nice! Just to add to the praises received. :)

Esp love your toilets. Enjoy your lovely home!