Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silvergorilla

5Rm Pinnacle@duxton By Contactor K

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hmmm... how come all photos gone? I can't see your lovely place..

i am so sorry..... it turns out photobucket provides only 10GB bandwidth a month..... and with so many people browsing the photos.... all 10GB were used up in 2 weeks!

the photos should show themselves again on 20th July when photobucket allocates another 10GB.... nothing I can do..... :bangwall:

Cannot believe no one commented on the view of your house. from the few shots that shows a bit of view, I think it is heavenly !! do take some views from your windows..

you got a very nice place .

cheers

Cannot believe no one commented on the view of your house. from the few shots that shows a bit of view, I think it is heavenly !! do take some views from your windows..

you got a very nice place .

cheers

thanks! I will post some updates when i have the chance to take more photos

Hi sarahlau,

I guess pinkwhale and silver gorilla have both "retired" from renotalk.

Yes workmanship for everything is top notch. You can read reviews of him from several blogs.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, Macuser77 for replying on my posts! Do you mind me asking how is his quotation? I read somewhere that he is quite ex among the contractor. Is his price comparable to ID? Do you know of anyone who does 3D drawings separately? Thank you for replying to lauvsrv@hotmail.com.

Thank you, Macuser77 for replying on my posts! Do you mind me asking how is his quotation? I read somewhere that he is quite ex among the contractor. Is his price comparable to ID? Do you know of anyone who does 3D drawings separately? Thank you for replying to lauvsrv@hotmail.com.

Mr K quote is roughly same as most ID. But u can see from the blogs why he's popular.

I think it's best to meet the man himself before deciding. If u can "click" well with him, then u can consider him.

U can consider him a top tier contractor bah haha :sport-smiley-018:

3d drawings.

Honestly speaking if u want to hire Mr K, u should be fairly familiar with what u want and have a good mental picture of what u want.

To me, 3d drawings are hardly useful since most of us RTers have seen enough photos and layouts to be able to mentally picture most things. Laminate colors also may not come off accurately though it maybe helpful for some people.

dining area funiture:

bludot table from Grafunkt. solid weather oak table top. very robust despite its seemingly hunble appearance

bludotbranch_zpsad711f22.jpg

bludotbranch2_zps3fcb5d2a.jpg

and livioni piuma chairs from Grafunkt. Surprisingly light and well constructed. made in italy.

diningchairs_zps36f0c7df.png

super love this table and was almost tempted to buy it but unfortunately i can't have this as my patio dining table for practical reasons.

too costly a table to be placed outdoor even though the patio is sheltered :(

glad to see that you chose it as your dining table!