Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silvergorilla

5Rm Pinnacle@duxton By Contactor K

May I know if there were any issues in laying your peranakan tiles? Were they handpainted and from Vietnam?

I heard that the tiles stain very easily, especially during the laying/renovation process.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

light and action!:

IMG_0648_zps1d93c508.jpg

IMG_0646_zps19d1e2f4.jpg

IMG_0644_zps2ded923d.jpg

electrolux steam oven installed.... it was a steal as we bought a display set

IMG_0642_zpsd0991e2d.jpg

its been tiring......................

IMG_0649_zps23254321.jpg

Hi,

May I know what is the model and name of the 3 kitchen lights? Looks great...

initially we wanted the Haiku fans but we realised that it did not fit in with our theme.... anyway it was simply too expensive at $1100 - $1200

so we went budget and got the relite petit in black..... fits in perfectly with our black lighting fixtures... its 80% cheaper... great savings which we can use for the kitchen's blum system

petiteblackrelitefan_zps44a5cc35.jpg

Hi how are your fans doing? Is it noisy? Hows the wind generation?

super love this table and was almost tempted to buy it but unfortunately i can't have this as my patio dining table for practical reasons.

too costly a table to be placed outdoor even though the patio is sheltered :(

glad to see that you chose it as your dining table!

sorry for the late reply, I have not logged in for more than a year. :)

yeah too exp to put outdoor.

recenly we went to graunkt again and realise they have changed the wood tecture. its more refined now and less raw/industrial.... we prefered it more raw like what we have now.

May I know if there were any issues in laying your peranakan tiles? Were they handpainted and from Vietnam?

I heard that the tiles stain very easily, especially during the laying/renovation process.

sorry for the late reply, I have not logged in for more than a year. :)

we did not have any issues with peranaken tiles... but they are surprisingly thick, about 1 cm... so need to take that into cosiderations.

I am not sure if they are from vietnam, but i do not think they are hand painted. they do stain over time if you are not careful. but over all its ok :)

I love ur vessel lights? Are 2 bright enough for the dining? And one cost $600 each???

thanks! they are call Vessel, designed by samuel wilkinson. You can get them at Grafunkt for 500 - 600++, can't rememeber the costs.

2 vessels light gives a very "romantic" lighting when we wanna chill at night.... its not enough if you have guest and need proper lighting.

but we also have a track with 3 downlights for proper lighting when we need it.

Hi how are your fans doing? Is it noisy? Hows the wind generation?

sorry for the late reply. yeah they are going great... powers from 1-5... we hardly go more than power 2. power 3 and above and its spins really fast and does generate some noise.

even at power 2, its generates some noise but its acceptable.... its doing quite well for a fan that costs about $179 only.... haha