Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gracemagg

#thechewscorner @ Punggol Waves

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Grace, lovely house u have and I'm loving it. =) can pm ur Reno cost for ur cosy crib. Thanks!

Hi,

Can you share your contractors contact? Email me @ cheryllim@live.com

Thanks!

Hi Grace,

Can you send me the quote which he send to you? my email is lcmsean@gmail.com

Thank You

Hi guys,

My apologies but I won't be sharing my renovation quotation or breakdown online.

What I can share is the total renovation cost, which amounts to about $38K.

Your understanding is much appreciated.

Edited by Gracemagg

Hi,

Is the $38K reno costs only for kitchen, living room and bathrooms? As I don't see any pictures of the bedrooms. Thanks!

Hi, it it inclusive of the bedrooms. Pictures of bedroom are posted here.

There is another room that I didn't take pictures of because the room is currently bare, so no point.

Hello is the tv console part of mr k carpentry works?

Yes!

Hi Grace,

Can I know if Punggol Waves has 1 or 2 light points in the kitchen? I see from your pic, there is a white in in between the 2 kitchen lights and was curious if it's 1 light point and you extend it to 2 lights. How did you hide the tracks then?

Thanks!

hey can i check your tv console, where is your electrical socket located? inside the console itself?

Yes my electrical socket is in the TV console itself..

Hi Grace,

Can I know if Punggol Waves has 1 or 2 light points in the kitchen? I see from your pic, there is a white in in between the 2 kitchen lights and was curious if it's 1 light point and you extend it to 2 lights. How did you hide the tracks then?

Thanks!

There is only 1 lighting point in the kitchen. I don't know if this makes sense but I think my contractor hack a bit of the wall to lay the wiring, then putty it. Need to double check with the husband again. haha..

Hey grace, you mentioned that you have the study left to do? Are you doing your reno bit by bit? My wife wanted to take that approach but I preferred to get all the dusty work sorted at one shot.

Love the christmas pic! This year I hope to do the same with my new home too!

Hey grace, you mentioned that you have the study left to do? Are you doing your reno bit by bit? My wife wanted to take that approach but I preferred to get all the dusty work sorted at one shot.

Love the christmas pic! This year I hope to do the same with my new home too!

Nope i did my renovation all at once. What I meant regarding my study room, was that it was just an empty room after the renovation, and that I haven't purchased any study tables or cardboards back then.

Now it is sorta done up; just gotta get nice office chairs :)

Nope i did my renovation all at once. What I meant regarding my study room, was that it was just an empty room after the renovation, and that I haven't purchased any study tables or cardboards back then.

Now it is sorta done up; just gotta get nice office chairs :)

What chair did you purchase ?

Care to share the price and pic