Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HayHai

Hdb Registered Renovation Contractors

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and would appreciate your opinion/ sharing on the following:

1. Some of the Renovation Contractors I came across are not listed in HDB listing. Is this safe to use them or we should only use the listed ones only?

2. Could anyone recommend your contractor for a recent job? I'm intending to do reno works my resale flat for 2 toilets, flooring for 3 bedrooms and living, rewiring, kitchen, build in wardrobe for 3 bedroom.

3. Between layering new tiles over the old ones versus hacking the old tiles and lay the new tiles, which one is the best option? I'm referring to toilet floor tiles and living/ bedroom tiles.

Thank you for your inputs.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI HAYHAI ,I HAVE JUS COMPLETE MY HDB HOUSE AND MOVE IN 2 WEEK ,MY THIS CONTRACTOR IS VERY RESPONSIBLE ,TRUSTWORTHY AND EXPERIENCE ($$ REASONABLE) . HE HAVE HIS OWN WORKER .TILER .PLUMBER AND HACKER ETC . HIS COMPANY IS REG UNDER HDB ( HDB LIC CONTRACTOR) IF YOU NEED THE CONTACT I CAN PM YOU . GOOD WISH.

HI HAYHAI ,I HAVE JUS COMPLETE MY HDB HOUSE AND MOVE IN 2 WEEK ,MY THIS CONTRACTOR IS VERY RESPONSIBLE ,TRUSTWORTHY AND EXPERIENCE ($$ REASONABLE) . HE HAVE HIS OWN WORKER .TILER .PLUMBER AND HACKER ETC . HIS COMPANY IS REG UNDER HDB ( HDB LIC CONTRACTOR) IF YOU NEED THE CONTACT I CAN PM YOU . GOOD WISH.

Hi Alex, can pm me the contractor contact? Thanks

hi alex,

can help to PM the contractor contact? thanks..

Hi Alex

Can share contact.

Hi ALex,

Can PM me and share your contractor name and contact please? Thanks in advance

Hi Alex,

Hi Alex,
can send me ur contractors details at bandits272@hotmail or PM me??
TQ

Hi Alex...

mind sharing the contacts?

thank you.

Hello Alex, could you pm me your contractor's contact pls. Also do you have any pictures of his work?

Hi Alex, can mp me your contractor's contact? Thanks!