Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Spaces Living Concept: Giving Homemakers Their Preferred Homes!

Established in 2002, we strongly believe in designing your dream home with passion. Our philosophy is very simple, cutting edge design element that gives our customers' home a modern, sophisticated look with minimalistic features. This does not clutter your homes but yet bring out a sleek and cozy homes with clean lines.

Space planning is one of the most important initial stage in interior designing, which also forms the flow of design combined with the essentials stages after. 3-D max drawings let customers have a feel of the closest effects of the final products with the layout and overall color schemes. Hands on site-supervision and coordination works let you have an ease of your mind while we will ensure the project to run smoothly. Check out our photographs of houses we have designed!

9922754_orig_zpsb3773744.jpg

7931621_orig_zps6bb5636b.jpg

4270552_orig_zps8b9d9c89.jpg

3471371_orig_zps9ecc6042.jpg

You can check out our portfolio at http://goo.gl/ER8Uo ! Or go to http://www.spaces-living.com/ to know more! You can also call 6469 2443 /92338337 or

visit us at 144 Upp Bukit Timah Road Beauty World Centre #02-19 Singapore 588177 .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have looked for this company for quotation few week ago because I have seen their photos under here:http://www.renotalk.com/viewer/test_target_new.php?AlbumID=35&CompanyID=44#1

and I quite like the design of the white kitchen. The designer is really nice, I told her I got budget for my renovation and asked if they can offer me a renovation package that meet my nudget and seriously I find that their price is reasonable. Of course there is one company that I looked for quoted me lower however I decide to sign up with this ID because I feel that they are sincere and not just there to earn your money. Very professional and would offer us some ideas on our design concept what most importantly is that I overheard a customer in the showroom praising their designer. I have already made 50% the payment and hope tat the renovation will start soon!

I have looked for this company for quotation few week ago because I have seen their photos under here:http://www.renotalk.com/viewer/test_target_new.php?AlbumID=35&CompanyID=44#1

and I quite like the design of the white kitchen. The designer is really nice, I told her I got budget for my renovation and asked if they can offer me a renovation package that meet my nudget and seriously I find that their price is reasonable. Of course there is one company that I looked for quoted me lower however I decide to sign up with this ID because I feel that they are sincere and not just there to earn your money. Very professional and would offer us some ideas on our design concept what most importantly is that I overheard a customer in the showroom praising their designer. I have already made 50% the payment and hope tat the renovation will start soon!

Hihi so far hw is their services? we are now sourcing for ID and they happen to be in our list :)

On 1/3/2014 at 4:51 PM, serendipity24 said:

Hihi so far hw is their services? we are now sourcing for ID and they happen to be in our list :)

On 3/15/2014 at 10:04 PM, longhuan0406 said:

good day ,

have anyone use spaces living concept before and need feedback about them.thanks

I chanced upon this ID and find that their designs suit what i wanted.  Can anyone provide me your feedback pls?

Thanks

On 1/3/2014 at 4:51 PM, serendipity24 said:

On 7/31/2013 at 4:18 PM, katewarrior said:

I chanced upon this ID and find that their designs suit what i wanted.  Can anyone provide me your feedback pls?

Thanks