Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shirley29

Anyone Tried Design 4 Space? Hows Workmanship?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Im taking Design 4 Space(Last known as Ritz Deco), to renovate my new hm. Anyone ever use dis company? Pls tell me bout their workmanship.. Thanks

Im taking Design 4 Space(Last known as Ritz Deco), to renovate my new hm. Anyone ever use dis company? Pls tell me bout their workmanship.. Thanks

Hi Gerl, how is your renovation with design 4 space? We just signed with them n noticed their registered child company has been suspended by HDB... So quite worry if that will cause any issue ...

Hi Gerl, how is your home now ? design 4 space is one of my list Id ,, I want to know if there is problem with their company .Care to share with me ? thanks alot

heartfelt thanks to jasmine of design4space. jasmine had been responsive , prompt in helping us out with our dream home , thou she is busy, she always willing to assist us in our furnitures matching, lightings and bathroom accs. much appreciated to sticking to our deadlines with wonderful and satisfying touch ups works for the final handover.

Design4space had done up my place, overall satisfied,& really love the workmanship especially my tv consle & the back support...cheers! :good:

Edited by Fabian77

Had ask them to come back for some touchup after full payment is made & i'm pleased that they did it the following day, without charges :thumbs up: as i have the lights changed.

Highly recommended.