Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shirley29

Anyone Tried Design 4 Space? Hows Workmanship?

I will only start my reno somewhere is coming Dec-Jan. But so far service was good and responsive.

I shall keep updated once reno starts offffff :jammin:....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi everyone,

Just want to share our experience for our home reno with Design 4 Space. Our ID is Edmund Lee.

The renovation has been completed, and we are very satisfied throughout the entire process from design till completion. Edmund is very responsive and fast in capturing our requirements and requests. He is also professional in giving advices throughout the entire reno process. The workmanship is also good. We are happy that we've chosen Edmund as our ID, as he delivers to us our dream home!

I am going through the reno right now with them and the experience is mixed so far. I guess some IDs from the company are good and I, perhaps chose the wrong one :(

I am still waiting to see if things will get better or worse from here on.

Hi do u mind sharing who your ID is? I am meeting them for a meeting soon.. I will be meeting with a R*y...

I am going through the reno right now with them and the experience is mixed so far. I guess some IDs from the company are good and I, perhaps chose the wrong one :(

I am still waiting to see if things will get better or worse from here on.

KUDOS to richard & his team who had done up my house within a month, just shifted in today overall satisfied. GOOD JOB.

Can share some pic of your house ? I am looking for an ID which can completed renov within 1 month

Guest Jovanna Johan

Had ask them to come back for some touchup after full payment is made & i'm pleased that they did it the following day, without charges :thumbs up: as i have the lights changed.

Highly recommended.

Can pm me yr I'd?

Hi all

Im considering design4space for 4rm flat new bto no flooring i their package price of 11k to 15k true enough or will there be alot of additional or hidden costs after signup...appreciate if u can recommend who is your ID for lavender or paya lebar branch???thanks

Jus came across this forum,had signed up with designforspace & they had started on my BTO flat halfway through,so far so good, waiting for my cabinets which will be installing tomorrow. Respond pretty good,better than some other contractor who promise but never delivered,which I encountered few years back,package price are quiet attractive with I would say,just two cent worth of mine.

Jus came across this forum,had signed up with designforspace & they had started on my BTO flat halfway through,so far so good, waiting for my cabinets which will be installing tomorrow. Respond pretty good,better than some other contractor who promise but never delivered,which I encountered few years back,package price are quiet attractive with I would say,just two cent worth of mine.

Hi Yapsonia,

Can PM me your ID contact please? Many thanks!

They had done up my kitchen today-feeling AWESOME, waiting for my sleek wooden table top.(can't remember the brand/material)

Can't wait to see my tv area & my shoe rack tomorrow!

They had done up my kitchen today-feeling AWESOME, waiting for my sleek wooden table top.(can't remember the brand/material)

Can pm me your ID contact and which outlet he if from? Thanks

Hi Sonia,

How's the renovation work? Mind to share some photos with us?

Hi Yapsonia,

Can pm me your ID?

Thank you.

Hihi.. Have anyone use Edwin Tan as ID before? Would love some advice before I proceed to discuss more with him. Seen some reviews on ID attitudes but good quality work. Thank you very much.

I've just completed the renovation of my 4 room resale flat & I'm really proud of it.
The ID really did a good job on the house.
I was charged lower than the other 3 ID companies I have approached & decided to go with them.
Their workmanship is surprisingly a lot better than most ID companies that I have come across &
the end result was exactly what we were hoping for.
Thanks Design 4 Space for a job well done..

• rep_up.png