Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shirley29

Anyone Tried Design 4 Space? Hows Workmanship?

We also engaged Design 4 Space for our home Reno too? Excellent workmanship & timely handover. Strongly recommend my ID Vincent Chuah! Those who want his contact do whatsapp me at 98795299 ya. Very seldom log in here or email accounts. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 07/12/2014 at 4:33 PM, yunk99 said:

hi everyone,

Just want to share our experience for our home reno with Design 4 Space. Our ID is Edmund Lee.

The renovation has been completed, and we are very satisfied throughout the entire process from design till completion. Edmund is very responsive and fast in capturing our requirements and requests. He is also professional in giving advices throughout the entire reno process. The workmanship is also good. We are happy that we've chosen Edmund as our ID, as he delivers to us our dream home!

Hi! Dont mind can share or PM me ur ID number? :)

On 23/08/2015 at 3:21 PM, tkc01 said:

Edmund Lee from design4space is really very good. I am in the midst of shortlisting my IDs and he is definitely 1 of the top 3 among the 20 IDs that I have met currently.

His price is also 1 of the lowest and you can always text him for advices. Met him at his showroom at lavender and is really well decorated.

If you are interested to meet him, you could text him at 9876xxxx. That's how I got his contact from fellow renotalk members. But of cos is up to individual choice but if u happen to shortlist this firm, I will recommend Edmund ;)

Good luck all!

Hi!! Dont mind can PM me ur ID number? im considering design4space they have reasonably priced packages. thanks!! :)

On 11/03/2014 at 9:16 AM, xBABY said:

Their workmanship is good.

But the id attitude and service is totally unacceptable!
My renovation has yet to be completed :(

Yeah agree, I was engaging them previously for design works, their senior ID is YaYa Papaya...... told me to see his namecard Senior Design Consultant and not contractor. cant even do design and quote properly......
I feel like taking his name card and step on it under my shoes..... YaYa Papaya, dun engaged them unless you have a good ID to recommend from this company.

• Thanks 1

On 10/10/2017 at 5:49 PM, ETBK said:

We engaged Design4Space. Despite all the good comments here, our experience was not really positive. Firstly, the ID was always uncontactable. Even his mailbox is full. Did not get back to us when we message him. Many times we called till we gave up. There were also many delays. There were many days where there was no one working at our house at all! He was very prompt and contactable where it comes to payment though. Will not recommend this firm to anyone. 

Able to share who your ID is? Thanks!