Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pills

Eastern 2Bdr Home Built On Love, Woody Style

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The cushion cover is good and made with a soft comfy material.

Sofa bed is so so but good enough for its price. It as lower than I expected but at least it doesn't cramp up the room.

Hi pills, mind sharing how much u spend on shipping the sofa bed?

TIA

I didn't take many pics yesterday as I was rather busy. Here's the bed frame after it as set up.

20130723_135628_zpsaf3a5a6d.jpg

The bedframe without sharp edges so we won't bang our knees Our mattress edge will be the edge in fact.

Here it is with the Tempur Rhapsody Mattress. 1 wrong pillow was delivered but I decided to change it myself at Marina Square so it'll be faster.

The messy bed for now with unironed sheets. Waned to test t the room colour to make curtains to match. We realised the lighter board shade can be seen from the doorway and decided to lacquer it. I think it's gonna be tiring to shift the heavy mattress around....

The people from Fantasy Beds were very friendly nd even stayed back a little to teach me how to take care of the bed to make it last longer.

At the end of the day, they gave me the bottle of honey below was a gift to welcome me into my new house.How cute!

hi there! pls share where did u get your bed frame from?

it's very nice, I also always hurt my feet knocking into edges of the bed/sofas! =)

Edited by hojichalatte

I got it from Furniture Mall that is near IMM and the shop is called Fantasy Bed.

We're oving it so far. No knocks and full of storage! ;)

Edited by pills

The laundry system guy also came for installation and after opting for the extended pole, I still find the hanger high at around my eye level Have to top up another $100 to custom make the system to drop to my waist level. So... I'm just going to try this out first but I think it's so not enjoyable to hang clothes now. I like to wash and hang clothes, my fav household chore. Hehe...

20130723_142521_zps83e91656.jpg

Please PM me the price and contact. Thanks.

I got it from Furniture Mall that is near IMM and the shop is called Fantasy Bed.

We're oving it so far. No knocks and full of storage! ;)

Thanks!

Can share how much does that cost, and also if possible, do share the final look with mattress too.. =D

Thanks!

Can share how much does that cost, and also if possible, do share the final look with mattress too.. =D

It cost us about $1500. It good so far, no accidental knee banging. Haha.... and it's made of solid pine.

Did some minimalistic movie posters the weekend with fiancé. So happy with the outcome. We designed and printed and framed 3 up. Our fav movies.

IMG_20130915_120114_zps2406026f.jpg

Nice! Btw, where did you get those woody picture frames?

care to share with me your freelance painter contact ?? and cost to paint up your hse as well :)

Would u mind sharing the contacts? thanks in advance

For the MBR, I used Dulux's Misty and for the feature wall, it is Kennett Square.

b04e750b-7352-46be-920f-61b987340310_zps

I'm happy with this freelance painter. Though it took 4 days coz he's a 1 man show.

Can u PM me your painter's contact and price? I'm also planning a minor reno for a 2 bedder. Do u also have an electrician to recommend? Thanks!