Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cleong

Wtr: Serangoon North Exec. Mais (Whole Unit), Furnished

Will be posted outstation for two years and am looking to rent out my flat. Currently enquiring with HDB for MOP waiver (if possible). Renovated for 2 years, still new and functioning well.

Minutes' walk to amenities, schools, bus stop downstairs. Top floor unit, bright and airy and unblocked for great privacy.

Interested parties, please PM me.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No idea what's going on with the PM, here is a baseline for a fully furnished unit in my area:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/hdb-for-rent-123-serangoon-north-avenue-1-14691060

It is not walking distance to MRT - nearest is Serangoon MRT station which is about 2-3 bus stops away.

Currently two of the bedrooms are empty, one has a built in wardrobe, MBR is furnished.

May I ask if you are intending to rent for yourself?

No it is not. As mentioned, it is 3 bus stops away if you walk to the main road (Yio Chu Kang Road), it approximately 2.5km away to Nex. It is a similar distance to Lorong Chuan MRT.

Slated to be available from October onward.

Several schools nearby, Child care downstairs, five to six coffeeshops within walking distance, two supermarkets, soccer field downstairs and community park at the next block.

Click on my sig for pictures.

This unit is now available - minor changes though. MBR is locked as we have moved our belongings in there as is the maid's room downstairs.

Prospective tenants get the rest of the unit.

Locals, or Malaysians preferred. It is furnished and in great condition as pictures suggest. We have no kids hence it is in good shape.

Immediate move-in, looking at around $2,800, negotiable for the right tenants.

Please PM to arrange for a viewing.