Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Stinz

My 146Sqm Living Space (^-^)

Haha I mean have 2 doors to the common toilet/bathrm - one to/frm living; another to/frm kitchen.. :P

heh! cos if have 2 doors might block the area for my washing machine.. hehe.. so din consider two doors..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh man, posting here is addictive.. hahaha :good:

Some photos for sharing..

After hacking.. my initial 3 bedroom to the formation of 2 bedrooms

Check out my selection of tiles! hehe

gallery_45979_8_7502.jpg

kitchen cabinets…. :dancingqueen:

gallery_45979_7_4874.jpg

and my shoe cabinet.. with nice white frames (same as the frame from the kitchen) J

gallery_45979_8_37024.jpg

:yamseng:

Y

Oh man, posting here is addictive.. hahaha :good:

Some photos for sharing..

After hacking.. my initial 3 bedroom to the formation of 2 bedrooms

Check out my selection of tiles! hehe

gallery_45979_8_7502.jpg

kitchen cabinets…. :dancingqueen:

gallery_45979_7_4874.jpg

and my shoe cabinet.. with nice white frames (same as the frame from the kitchen) J

gallery_45979_8_37024.jpg

:yamseng:

Your top and bottom kitchen cabinet all flush?

Thought usually the top will be shallower to prevent head-butts.

i think that part is mainly to place all the electrical appliances, the cooking/washing area should be behind the counter top ba

well.. it's a full height cabinet and not a spilt cabinet, so it should be flushed.

i think their worktop is opposite the full height cabinet... so don't have to worry about the head-butts.

wow. you're going to have the luxury of having a humongous TV screen for your huge living room! considering pimping it out to become a movie theatre-ish space? :D

Hello Stinz,

Your place is massive and I really like how Mr Foo has reworked your floor plan into something so different!

Can you pm me his contact pls? I need some ideas on how to reconfigure my existing floor plan. Hee thanks in advance! :)

I'm looking forward to how your space will turn out!

Have PM contacts of Mr Foo to those who requested.. if I did not reply you, please let me know .. hehe

This is how the top and bottom cabinets are flushed.. the finished product looks like this:sport-smiley-018:

gallery_45979_7_40502.jpg

and this is how my how my feature wall looks like.. lots of carpentry work done here…

gallery_45979_8_206622.jpg

and see how it opens up to the doors of our rooms :yamseng:

gallery_45979_8_338177.jpg

Wah! Like those 暗门 in 古装武侠戏.. kekeke :lol:

By the way, do the rooms still hv their own door? How do u close the door from inside the room? Just wondering.. :wacko:

Hmmm Interesting concept of the room doors - maybe there is a small handle behind the door (for closing in the room)!?!? I guess you like the concept very much and how it turns out.

and see how it opens up to the doors of our rooms :yamseng:

gallery_45979_8_338177.jpg

this is pure genius!

The long weekend jus passed.. sian to work today.. hahaha..

Been MIA for quite some time, shifed most of our stuff in.. lots of cleaning and unpacking.. pending bed-frames, and lots of furnishing.. if anyone knows where to get nice furnishing, do let me know :)

Since its the 7th month now, its not quite possible for us to shift in, so i have more time to unpack and more time to clean up my house..

Through renotalk, I managed to get the contacts for my curtains and blinds, it was nicely done up.. :good:

For my Master Room, pending the arrivial of my Victorian style bedframe and side tables! Kinda excited.. hehe

gallery_45979_95_214010.jpg

For my Kids Room, nth too fanciful though, we will be putting up decals for his room :bleah:

gallery_45979_95_262578.jpg

Will be uploading more phots of my nice dining area soon.. been lazy.. and uploading photos here aint that easy.. My ID wife had taken some really nice photos.. shall upload soon.. :) tsk

Edited by Stinz