Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Charisluv

Any Reviews On Thom Signature Design?

Hi, im new to RT. I have just started my sourcing for IDs. Anyone have reviews on Thom Signature Design? Thanks in advanced.

Edited by Charisluv

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

so far so gd. they did not give me any problems at all.

They always update me abt my reno when I'm outstation for 2 weeks.

My ID gallen bring to compare prices for the toilet accessories and bring to go buy lights.

Thumb up!

Have engage thom signature (gallen) as my ID. He will do follow up to me what gg on and whatapp pic to me. Most important their carpentry workmanship is gd and price is reasonable. enjoy ur reno. cheer

Hi Peggy

Have engage thom signature (gallen) as my ID. He will do follow up to me what gg on and whatapp pic to me. Most important their carpentry workmanship is gd and price is reasonable. enjoy ur reno. cheer

Hi Peggy,

Any updates or photos on your house renov?

Hi all, sorry I don't really log in to this forum as I have completed my renovation last year. Anywhere my ID gallen have done a good job for us. As promise he have cater to our request and need. which I wan to thanks him for his effort make. If anyone wan to look for him can google or either find in FB at Thom signature.

Hi all, just wondering if anyone who have just engaged Thom signature not too long ago can confirm if you have incurred GST in the final bill? Thanks!

We had just completed our  home reno by Thom Signature.  We are very grateful for the most pleasant experience ever. Very professional service from Thomas, is always so accommodating and patient with us. He is attentive and meticulous and quality of work is never compromised. 

He listened and rectified issues fast and smooth, with very fast response time. Pricing is worthy and reliable. We are pretty demanding customers, and having dealt with some other designers in the past, Thomas ranks 1 in all aspects. Will not hesitate to recommend Thomas from Thom Signature for any reno works, big or small.

Thomas, we wish you success !