Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alphakim

City Gas Rinnai Dryer Review

For condenser dryer, one of the promoter at Courts told me that the dryer can be plinside aced anywhere of your house even the store room. There is no hot air coming out of the dryer. All the lint and water will be collected by trays below of the dryer. While for other advantages I am not too sure.

As for the vented gas dryer that presently I am using, so far so good. The instant heat build up from the gas dryer enable my clothing to dry up as fast as 35 mins. As for the specification of drying: max 6kg per 1 hour drying, I suspect my clothing weight is less than 6kg.

Previously, I have mentioned this is a vented gas dryer, it is required to have windows outlet (refer to my posted photos) to allow the hot air to be pumped out, or otherwise, your kitchen will be filled up warm air. For the temperature of the warm air, it is likely to be the same as the air-con compressor.

While for the maintenance, it requires least effort. There is a double filters inside which use for trapping the lint from the clothing. It is necessary to remove the lint from the filter on some occasion depends on how heavy usage are you for the gas dryer.

For the size of the gas dryer, it is smaller than those condenser dryer and you have the options to wall mount the dryer or sit on the floor type.

Hope the above information serve you with some purpose.

Thanks for your review! I am also seriously considering the gas dryer. As you said, gotta weigh into the long run. Since we're gonna get gas water heater, tapping on for a dryer does make a lot of sense.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, for the dryer vent do you have a choice on where its located? will i have a problem if my window is located on the left side of the dryer?

any review for rinnai gas heater? water get heat up quick? is water temp consistent?

I am staying at HDB flat and own this gas dryer from Citygas. I am going to shift to a condo and i request Citygas to inspect my unit so that my current gas dryer can be installed at my new home. But I was told Citygas only do simple pipe work within the house. My condo gas pipes are outside the house and around the aircon ledge which they do not this work and suggest me to find a contractor. I feel Citygas should be more responsible towards his customer as this dryer is purchased from you and should help to recommend contractor who can do and advise how to do it. Just say cannot do and ask me to look for contractor to do it. I cannot find a contractor yet as the response from them are very slow. Please consider carefully