Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zihui

Mission Impossible

zihui

you should ask Vanessa for her smokee duck and sticky chicken salad! the smoked duck she used is from a food wholesaler not bad at all!

I will have the shepard pie she made for dinner tonight ;-)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

zihui

you should ask Vanessa for her smokee duck and sticky chicken salad! the smoked duck she used is from a food wholesaler not bad at all!

Err smoked duck from a woodlands wholesaler lol...sticky chicken is homemade :P tell me what you think of the shep pie when you try it :)

qb food is good...i use the foodie market place outlet at tiong bahru v often. Buy a lot of frozen pork, beef and lamb from them. Very happy. Super worthwhile

Err smoked duck from a woodlands wholesaler lol...sticky chicken is homemade :P tell me what you think of the shep pie when you try it :)

And the expert has spoken! :thumbs up:

Please do share the contact for the outlet @ Tiong Bahru and the wholesale outlet @ Woodlands!

The thought of smoked duck is making me drool... I can order them and then toss them into my salads, pastas, stews, home-made pizza...I think I can even use it as an ingredient for hotpots and steamboats!

The HTB is a VERY LUCKY MAN hahahahaahha

zihui

*envy*

Now I wish I have ping-pong dishes to give away so that I can get Vanessa's shepherd's pie too.... I'm a HUGE fan of shepherd's pie and will be one of the first things I make in the new house :sport-smiley-003:

Hi Zihui,

Recently I just sign

the OTP at JE too may I know which Blk is your house and how much your demage.

Have you got the quotation from your contractor.

I have very tide budget too.

Wah... I may go Sia Huat then. Are pots better there or from popular brands like Zwilling and WMF?

Hi pills,

I have no idea. I'm just an amateur housewife wannabe so we'all have to wait for the resident experts to reply.

However, I do know that my friends who have opened cafes and restaurants go to Sia huat to get their supplies - even my hubby, who was the pioneer bartender at Harry's Esplanade said that they went to sia huat to get supplies when they were setting up the bar. So my guess is that they carry a wide range at affordable prices.

Hi Zihui,

Recently I just sign

the OTP at JE too may I know which Blk is your house and how much your demage.

Have you got the quotation from your contractor.

I have very tide budget too.

Hi soonliew,

Welcome to RT and JE! Will PM you

Wah... I may go Sia Huat then. Are pots better there or from popular brands like Zwilling and WMF?

Sia Huat has some interesting pots...not as "branded" as WMF etc...what you can do is go down to ToTTs at Bukit Timah and have a look. It will give you a better idea whether it is worth the hike come September sale. :)

Ok. I wanna go Siat Huat sale in Sep. Hehe... and get waterproof placemats too.

Me too!

Maybe we'll bump into each other there.

That weekend is shaping up to be a very busy one for me :thumbs up:

After all the waiting and the excited planning......

*drumroll*

08sq.jpg

WE GOT THE KEYS TO OUR HOUSE YESTERDAY!! :yeah:

Finally, all the carefully crafted renovation plans can be put into motion! *beam*

We went straight down to the apartment after collecting the keys and setting up the SP services account to do the door opening ritual (once again, thank you RT forum for giving us a step by step guide for us to follow)

Photos to follow shortly! Now, we're effectively banned from the house until Friday where we'll be going back to the apartment after work (with contractor in tow) so that precise measurements can be taken.

On an unrelated note, during my absence from the t-blog, we have already placed our orders for the entire house's lightings, sinks, taps, shower systems etc using Peeka so that's struck off our list.

The reno journey is about to start next Monday! (that's if the FSM who's coming down to do the house audit this Saturday approves) :jammin:

After all the waiting and the excited planning......

*drumroll*

08sq.jpg

WE GOT THE KEYS TO OUR HOUSE YESTERDAY!! :yeah:

Finally, all the carefully crafted renovation plans can be put into motion! *beam*

We went straight down to the apartment after collecting the keys and setting up the SP services account to do the door opening ritual (once again, thank you RT forum for giving us a step by step guide for us to follow)

Photos to follow shortly! Now, we're effectively banned from the house until Friday where we'll be going back to the apartment after work (with contractor in tow) so that precise measurements can be taken.

On an unrelated note, during my absence from the t-blog, we have already placed our orders for the entire house's lightings, sinks, taps, shower systems etc using Peeka so that's struck off our list.

The reno journey is about to start next Monday! (that's if the FSM who's coming down to do the house audit this Saturday approves) :jammin:

Finally, congratulations once again..

Thanks to sarah833 who has instilled the online shopping bug in us (*kowtow*), the HTB and I scour gumtree & ebay on a daily basis to see if we too can find good bargains on items that we want.

Thus far, we've managed to get the following loots from online sellers that we're very happy with:

1) A BNIB portable side table / bar with storage for 34 cans in white ($100):

5vcv.jpg

2) A BNIB Nescafe Dolce Gusto Circolo in white ($120):

7b36.jpg

3) A coffee table in white (with glass top) in pristine condition ($120):

g8sy.jpg

A huge thank you goes out to online shopping gurus like sarah833 & vanessa for inspiring us! :notti: