Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zihui

Mission Impossible

Oh no lah! I know u got of relative lobang.. Not asking for that.. Juz curious what brand u using nia.. :)

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full LOL

Edited by zihui

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Okie!

This wk is ur pampering week rite! Heehee! Enjoy!

.... .....

zero pampering going on.

still busy running around for reno issues

.... .....

zero pampering going on.

still busy running around for reno issues

Must still chill! Honestly i will b v stress during reno n wedding prep at the same time.. I m those that can only do one thing at a time..

Jiayou babe!

Must still chill! Honestly i will b v stress during reno n wedding prep at the same time.. I m those that can only do one thing at a time..

Jiayou babe!

Thanks for the encouragement!

Let's settle the final reno issues over these 2-3 days first... think I'll really breathe a huge sigh of relief when everything is over and the mission is finally complete.

Honestly u r doing great! Ur house looks fab! And furnishings not even in yet!

Thanks for the kind words but we're also worrying that our chosen furniture won't fit the structural space that we've created.

but the good thing is that we can slowly add on little pieces here and there as we go along.

can't believe things are moving this quickly - the curtain guy came down and gave us the quotation yesterday. Handover of the completed unit will be sometime tomorrow....

The end of my journey and time here is quickly approaching!

mission impossible....to....mission accomplished. congratulations :good:

Thanks mark....

Not really accomplished because we still burst our budget by 20%

But it's a huge relief because frankly speaking, without the huge discounts obtained, it could have been and should have been much much more expensive

JT's Daily Update (30th Oct '13)

Not much is going on as they're finally wrapping up the reno process. There's the chemical washing left but other than that, the entire house is pretty much ready so it's time for the deliveries to start coming in. Our purchases from Audio house will be delivered starting from tomorrow and we can finally start with the first round of unpacking and the decorating of the house, getting it ready for our migration there on the 6th.

In the meantime, after our 'Let there be light!' moment, the gas has been delivered and we can now proclaim, "Let there be fire!"

m2r.JPG

oops, sorry for the blurry photo.

Here's a clearer shot of the flames in action -

0l8w.jpg

Everything will be wrapped up within these couple of weeks so here's hoping the entire look ties in nicely! *fingers crossed*

Edited by zihui

alr looking good! like the white cabinets too. awaiting to see the stainless steel backdrop :)

sometimes i think that ur meaning of 'no budget' and my meaning of 'no budget' is different. cos u did so much with ur 'no budget'!!! amazing and v impressed.

alr looking good! like the white cabinets too. awaiting to see the stainless steel backdrop :)

sometimes i think that ur meaning of 'no budget' and my meaning of 'no budget' is different. cos u did so much with ur 'no budget'!!! amazing and v impressed.

Thanks for the super kind words yixiepixie.

Like I've said before, I've been extremely blessed and fortunate to have the help and support of my in-laws and my hubby's relatives.

Their contacts were unbelievable, allowing me to obtain HUGE discounts on everything from materials to the workmanship.