Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zihui

Mission Impossible

Update - 2nd Taobao purchase delivery (cont'd):

His precious Yue Minjun replica painting which he absolutely loves:

7bjf.jpg

We needed a pretty large painting as we plan to hang it at the dining area, so we ordered the 150 by 60 cm painting. The hubby was so enthralled by it that he intends to buy a couple more. Wonder where he plans to hang them.......

A couple of movie posters that he wants to hang in the Recreation Room:

xq8y.jpg

2oub.jpg

The quality of the movie posters were surprisingly good! So he intends to hang up the movie posters and other memorabilia that he has before seeing if there is anymore space for him to order a couple more. I highly doubt there'll be much space left as each movie poster measures 40 cm by 60 cm.

I also chose the following posters that I intend to hang in the living room, behind the sofa. Finally, something that ties in with the 'Black and White City Living' theme that we started out with before things got more and more rojak along the way:

r89c.jpg

Hi Zihui, nice purchases! May I have the links for the Yue Minjun art, movie posters and rugs?

Thank you so much.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yeah, i just noticed from your profile that you own an EM over at Woodlands

But how did you know that my unit is the one with spotlights outside the main door? :o

Oh, there are not many 5RM A maisonette in Singapore.I think u mentioned in one of your posts that your unit is about 5 mins to the car park, near to the expressway. And your main con put up renovation permit near the lift deck...so I came to know abt it....

Hope it does not disturb your privacy...

Yeah, i just noticed from your profile that you own an EM over at Woodlands

But how did you know that my unit is the one with spotlights outside the main door? :o

Oh, there are not many 5RM EM in Singapore.I think you mentioned in one of your posts that your unit is in jurong east and is abt 5 mins to you're carpark and the expresslway. Your main con also put up Reno permit near the lift deck...so I think must be your unit.

Oh, there are not many 5RM A maisonette in Singapore.I think u mentioned in one of your posts that your unit is about 5 mins to the car park, near to the expressway. And your main con put up renovation permit near the lift deck...so I came to know abt it....

Hope it does not disturb your privacy...

Oh, there are not many 5RM EM in Singapore.I think you mentioned in one of your posts that your unit is in jurong east and is abt 5 mins to you're carpark and the expresslway. Your main con also put up Reno permit near the lift deck...so I think must be your unit.

Oh I see

hahahaha no worries at all, EmPro.

You really are the Pro!

Like that you can also figure out which unit mine is. :bow:

Hi Zihui, nice purchases! May I have the links for the Yue Minjun art, movie posters and rugs?

Thank you so much.

Of course you may!

Here you go:

1) Yue Minjun: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13822771482

2) Movie Posters: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=8106685556

3) Rugs: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=10307247429

Happy shopping! :thumbs up:

The toilet

69o8.JPG

MAJOR OVERHAUL REQUIRED.

:help:

One of the units I'm viewing currently has similar pipe layout in the shower cubicle, but a slimmer horizontal one nearer to the ground, raised with an interconnecting vertical pipe to the ground, and then a double up sized pipe from the "pipe trunk" that starts from the ceiling to ground, at waist level on top of the slim pipe... like "2@#&@"

Are you going to hide that pipe or?

lol just managed to finish all from page 1 and realised already an accomplished mission.. haha... woots, thumbs up! ur contractor seems super reliable and works at lightning speed.

Hi sherting,

I paid a total of S$391.41 for shipping via Peeka.

Really ordered a lot this time around... so we had a total of 24 packages. The photos that I took were only a small portion of the stuff that we bought hahahaha

Some items were small but extremely heavy like a copper bust of Beethoven.... don't ask hahahaha

Of course I can, Makan! So sorry for the late reply, was away on holidays.

Which items are you interested in? Let me know and I'll share the links accordingly.

Too many to list out all because the order comprises of around 60+ items in all hahahaha

Haaa copper Beethoven to be placed on top of the piano right?

Hahahaha so so true! This is how we 'justify' our buys too! hahaha. :lol: <<Pocket empty!>> :rolleyes:

yep agree.. I am facing the same problem now.. My hubby kept saying,"Aiya, since we are already paying $xx for this, why not top up another $xx amount and do it one short" :jawdrop: Problem is, can't continue like this or else we will have a major budget over run!!

Aki looks absolutely adorable!!! Still cant get him to bend on getting a dog as a pet. sigh...

I always wanted a dog too but knowing myself, I worry I may not be able to give it a lot of attention which may make the dog suffer.

Not to forget while working, it will be alone in the house.

Another reason is that I am worried that I will take a lot of time grieving if my dog dies after some years like when I am young.

Think well before you get a pet

(*Just my 2 cents worth)