Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MonsterBeng

This Is Home.... 3Rm Resale @ Jurong East

Monsterbeng,

Your apt is taking shape nicely, once the lights are up it's another milestone.
left with funitures liao.

Keep the pictures coming.

Just4Fun;
Hello buddy, didn't know I have a great follower.
Do you a T-Blog as well?

Yupz time flies indeed.

Paiseh Beng, hijack ur blog for a while..

Hi dexufto, I've been a great follower of ur blog (though I've remained quiet throughout :P).. Thanks for compiling the list of 3-roomers' in ur blog! It has definitely provided me a great ave to ideas & experiences of fellow 3-roomers when I did up my own reno slightly >1 yr ago.. :)

How time flies, 3 years liao for u! Time to do a facelift? Kekeke! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Monsterbeng,

Your apt is taking shape nicely, once the lights are up it's another milestone.

left with funitures liao.

Keep the pictures coming.

Just4Fun;

Hello buddy, didn't know I have a great follower.

Do you a T-Blog as well?

Yupz time flies indeed.

Yo! finally gotta tok after like 1-2 yrs! :)

I no hv T-Blog bcos was busy wif the reno (which took my almost 3 mths!! :() & PC was not set-up (living at my bro's plc so not too convenient using my bro's PC)

Congrats on adding a new member to ur family, bro! :dancingqueen:

And the basin has been removed and toilet wall tile replaced to rectify a "installed too close to the entrance" problem.

Before...

20131112_190225_zpsd7277861.jpg

Interim...

20131118_202810_zps826bcfd9.jpg

Awaiting the fixing of the basin again

Bro, wat downlights u using for the LH? Looks like can alternate between warm white (yellowish light) & daylight (natural light), or is the camera/my eyes playing tricks? Haha!

With the correct driver, it is possible to have a downlight that can alternate between colours. The lights at the area next to my dining area can alternate between daylight, cool white and warm white. But in practice, never really used the toggle. Just used the default light i.e. cool white.

With the correct driver, it is possible to have a downlight that can alternate between colours. The lights at the area next to my dining area can alternate between daylight, cool white and warm white. But in practice, never really used the toggle. Just used the default light i.e. cool white.

OIC! Thanks bro!

Bro, wat downlights u using for the LH? Looks like can alternate between warm white (yellowish light) & daylight (natural light), or is the camera/my eyes playing tricks? Haha!

The downlights i use are warm light, just that with/without flash on my phone camera, they somehow looked different on pictures.

However, u see the gigantic light in between the downlights? That one can toggle between warm/white/natural lights by switching, or remote.

The downlights i use are warm light, just that with/without flash on my phone camera, they somehow looked different on pictures.

However, u see the gigantic light in between the downlights? That one can toggle between warm/white/natural lights by switching, or remote.

Oh, that's interesting...