Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roseberry

Bathroom Accessories

If I want to change the doors of my bathrooms to folding type ones, can I just like buy from places like sim siang choon then get them to install for me or ask my contractor to do? I'm soon starting my reno but about blur about what stuffs I can buy myself instead of thru contractor.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I used to just see classified and call and ask them to come and install. But this is because I am changing door only. You contractor should be able to take care for you, but not sure if they will charge a premium.

Hi,could i know where is the cheapest place to get bathroom accessories like shower rain head n mixer tap?

Mayb u guys could help me.Been around a few shop but the prices for the same thing differ a lot..Thanks.. :D

i jus went royal franco after much researching and surfing, seems to comment it is cheaper. Honestly, the uncle really nice and helpful and most importantly, honest. bought all toilets stuff from him. I prefer to buy all from one place and have one delivery as i really dun have the time to buy 1 or 2 item from each place.

so far, the two shops which i find cheapest are Poh Joo and Eng Huat Seng. Both along Jalan Besar. Poh Joo is at the start of the road (fr Lavender) on the right. The other one is on the left side, before Sungei Road. GOod luck...

Hi Han...

I got my bathroom accessories mostly from Sim Siang Choon & Hoe Kee...I also got my storage heater from Asia Excel. If you do not require branded stuff these few places got quite affordable ones.

:)

more reviews on royal franco and poh joo....would like to make a comparison with sim siang choon....

I bought my basin, WC, shower set, bidet spray & taps mostly from Royal Fanco, and some from Bellari. But it really depends if you like their designs.

I think Royal Fanco actually carries a lot of designs, but probably the shop is a bit too "crowded" with boxes, thus not much on display like Poh Joo.

But if you see something you like from the catalog, the boss, Henry, can bring out to show you or show you a very close sample.

I see they have many customers walking in & out all the time.

But only the boss and the lady(is that his wife?) works there, so can only serve 2 groups of customers at a time. (Lower labour cost, thus lower price.)

As for Bellari, I also see only 1 guy & 1 lady salesperson in the shop.

But they pretty much leave you alone to browse the displays, until you approach them for questions/orders.

Edited by thevert

I bought my basin, WC, shower set, bidet spray & taps mostly from Royal Fanco, and some from Bellari. But it really depends if you like their designs.

I think Royal Fanco actually carries a lot of designs, but probably the shop is a bit too "crowded" with boxes, thus not much on display like Poh Joo.

But if you see something you like from the catalog, the boss, Henry, can bring out to show you or show you a very close sample.

I see they have many customers walking in & out all the time.

But only the boss and the lady(is that his wife?) works there, so can only serve 2 groups of customers at a time. (Lower labour cost, thus lower price.)

As for Bellari, I also see only 1 guy & 1 lady salesperson in the shop.

But they pretty much leave you alone to browse the displays, until you approach them for questions/orders.

Eh, where can I find Royal Fanco?

Eh, where can I find Royal Fanco?

here the address:

Royal Franco (Henry is the boss)

131 Jalan Besar Singapore 208849. Tel : 6299 0543

HTHs :yamseng:

when buy tap or mixer, make sure the quality is good. or else the water pressure is low or the hot and cold water does not mix well. Can try Heritage in 718 Geylang Rd, look for Irene. She is very experience, can recommend good ones with reasonable price. very importantly, her service is good. I bought almost all my toilet accessaries from her.

I bought my accessories from INDULGE at 246 Balestier Road, their pricing is very reasonable as compared to the rest plus their after sales service is excellent, always respond to our queries. Recently brought my mother to buy storage heater and the price was much cheaper then other shops we went to ask. Really happy with their service.

I bought my accessories from INDULGE at 246 Balestier Road, their pricing is very reasonable as compared to the rest plus their after sales service is excellent, always respond to our queries. Recently brought my mother to buy storage heater and the price was much cheaper then other shops we went to ask. Really happy with their service.

Yup, INDULGE is good.

Bought all my stuff from there.... service is good and price is very very reasonable. hard to find in other shops.

no attitude problem as Poh Joo.......

Yup, INDULGE is good.

Bought all my stuff from there.... service is good and price is very very reasonable. hard to find in other shops.

no attitude problem as Poh Joo.......

indulge is my ID's supplier. so will be going with my ID to buy toilet stuffs. i'll check if she can beat de price offered by poh joo n royal franco.

if all is ok, most likely buy with her. cos den, my ID can liase with dem on de delivery. less job for me too :notti:

indulge is my ID's supplier. so will be going with my ID to buy toilet stuffs. i'll check if she can beat de price offered by poh joo n royal franco.

if all is ok, most likely buy with her. cos den, my ID can liase with dem on de delivery. less job for me too :notti:

Do not go with your ID....

ID will be earning commission from your purchases and it will translate into higher prices for you to pay...

dun be silly

bathroom stuff, you can decide for yourself. no need ID to share his input.