Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roseberry

Bathroom Accessories

Do not go with your ID....

ID will be earning commission from your purchases and it will translate into higher prices for you to pay...

dun be silly

bathroom stuff, you can decide for yourself. no need ID to share his input.

Agree. ID does get a commission.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i was brought to INDULGE by my ID.. but still i manage to get very very good price. My ID even help me bargain... ha ha

i was brought to INDULGE by my ID.. but still i manage to get very very good price. My ID even help me bargain... ha ha

ya. my ID oso brought me to indulge. before tat i went ard to poh joo, royal fraco, hoe kee n heritage bathroom to sources for items n check de price. head back to indulge with my ID n de person from indulge manage to beat all the prices that poh joo, royal fraco, hoe kee n heritage offered. so i got everything from them, n leave my ID to arrange the delivery. my ID oso help me bargain for free stuffs. but was told my indulge dat my price very low, cannot free liao :bangwall:

anyway i agree tat every shop have something they are cheaper at. i find poh joo cheaper than royal fraco even on de same items. maybe only royal fraco taps cheaper. but sink n wc wise, poh joo is cheaper. heritage bathroom is cheaper in shower head n de industrial tap i want. but hoe kee got the blanco sink i wanted.

anyway juz to share my view on indulge. helpful, friendly. even some though they dun carry some items that i specifically wanted, dey take time n effort to call de supplier to order from me while matching de prices offered by de other shops. ex, blanco sink from hoe kee, ceiling fan from elmark, hobz hob n hood which poh joo offered me. really save me alot of time n effort travelling to the other shops to place my order n liase on de delivery. so need to credit indulge on this effort taken! :sport-smiley-018:

I bought my toilet accessories and water heater from Poh Joo (Jalan Besar).

The toilet accessories already rust and one of the water heater already got no hot water! Spoilt after using it for less than 3 months!

can drop by Universal Union at Geylang Road..i knew the boss well,if you drop there look for Mr.Tan and he might offer you a better price and they already 28 years in this line selling the bathroom accessories...plus it is a ISO certificated company

hmm... I also bought my WC and basins from Poh Joo and my cooker and hob is from there too....

I didnt get any attitude problems lei.... In fact, the sales girl was very frank and straight to the point......

My mother in law who was with us commented that the price was very cheap too....

Ooppppsss i also bought majority of my toilet stuffs at poh joo...even hob and hood also frm there...hopefully its a smooth transaction...

still short of a rainshower and 2 WC...might dropby RF have a look at their rainshower ...

May i knw if i buy the items frm the shop directly, but i do not hv a contractor, then who to look for to install the items for me?

Install it yourself or you can hire contractor purely for installation... so you just pay the labour price.

Install it yourself or you can hire contractor purely for installation... so you just pay the labour price.

Hi Rendell,

What are these contractor that install bathroom asscessories called?

Thanks

Hi Rendell,

What are these contractor that install bathroom asscessories called?

Thanks

yah.. I also looking for such contractor. My common bathroom cabinet is rotting. Thought of changig the entire cabinet & the wash basin too... am looking at some bathroom wash basin in IKEA..