Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hapigal

Rojak House! 3 Roomer At Amk :)

Hi all,

juz to check, if anyone of you here actually do a fumigation (pest control) before you start your reno,move in ? I m considering doing it for a peace of mind as the resale unit is 33 yrs old..

My fren juz scare me that he has purchase a bug infested flat and requires 3 round of fumigation b4 the whole eps ends.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi we experienced a lot of cockroaches after we received our keys. But we didn't conduct a professional fumigation. We sprayed cans of Baygon everywhere. When the renovation started, I think there was only cement, sand, tiles and no food for cockroaches so they just disappeared :)

Hi we experienced a lot of cockroaches after we received our keys. But we didn't conduct a professional fumigation. We sprayed cans of Baygon everywhere. When the renovation started, I think there was only cement, sand, tiles and no food for cockroaches so they just disappeared :)

cool! sounds like me "scare" is unfounded. But then,highly i am not going to reno the hse..mmmm..

Mao dun!! :disturb:

Hmmm better be safe, spray loads of Baygon at all pipe openings. Check all corners, check if there are hollow tiles cos these are favourite hideouts for cockroaches. Also place all the mothballs everywhere as its smell will irritate all bugs :)

I remember my mum mention that can use vinegar to produce some chemical that drive away cockroaches permanently. My house used to see cockroaches running around but recently, the cockroache seems to have disappeared...

I remember my mum mention that can use vinegar to produce some chemical that drive away cockroaches permanently. My house used to see cockroaches running around but recently, the cockroache seems to have disappeared...

Woah! Serious bo! I'm going to try that.

But how to use? Mop? Pour in bowl and leave it to diffuse?... haha vinegar esp white one, got strong smell...

drop by the home and décor roadshow at marina sq. Somehow already make up my mind to do up the wallpaper and went down to MY WALL STORY to check out the price.

Make up the decision to purchase on the spot. 3 roll at $420 each, installation included. Yet to select the design, but saw some design which catches my attention! Esp the recent craze - brickwall :)

Agar 2 roll for living room and 1 roll for master bed room.

Was lazy to do further research as the price fits my budget and close both eyes to sign on the dotted line. lol!

And also apply for activation of utility b4 the key handover. to my horror, the sp svc technican needs to access inside the house to off the fuse in view of short circuit. Ah DohZ! Quickly call agent to see seller agent willing to let me have the key for the utility switch on. Happy, as I get to see the house 2 days earlier! lol

Need some expert advise here.

Took the key from owner today. And Get the SP services ppl to activate the electricity and water. Water works, but for the electricity, only 1 living hall light lights up. The rest didnt. The technician comment that due to removal of 2 bed room light (ex owner remove the lights with our consent), some how to electricity cannot flow properly. And once the light is installed in the 2 room, all other lights will light up too.

Any1 has this experience? is it true?

The dinner area, the ugly kitchen lite which have to go.Most probably will be relocating the storage shelf to the kitchen to make space for my sofa.

gallery_55134_82_53625.jpg

Pending to finalize which painter to use on Monday.

Purchase the lights to be replace from Lighting.com.sg today.

Items on the list to be purchase

TV console

Digital Lock to be install

Change the existing gate