Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookiemonsterz

Advice Needed. Much Thanks!

Hi everyone, need some advice here =)

Recently me and my hubby had went down to one id firm to look at their packages and eventually put down a 1k deposit, and they said they will do a 3d layout and design for us to see.

In the scenario if we do not want to use them, they would give the design artwork to us

Anyone has been into such situation before, paid deposit and do not want to engage that id firm, do u all think we could ask them to refund in value something else? Or we can only take back just the artwork?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You mean you have paid the deposit and now you dont even want them to do the 3D drawing? It's gonna be difficult for you to cxl after they start work on it.

We had paid the deposit and we will waot for the 3d artwork too.. but eventually we think we will not sign the package with them. Any idea we could get them to refund us in value of somethinh else at the same time take the artwork too?

I think the 3D + consultations are already worth the 1K you are paying them.

in my case, i paid 3K for engagement + consultation+3D drawing initially.

I engaged an ID few years' back for my place as well. After all the draft concepts were ready, we bought over his artwork for less than $1k, and engaged contractors for the jobs instead. Main reason being that the ID's quote were about 30% higher than the contractor's. Some of the IDs should be pretty flexible in this.

If you're interested in windows contractor, I've compared a few quotes and realized that this contractor's are still most worth the value. Did new window grilles for my whole house for the sake of safety for my 3 children at home. They even helped to check and lubricated all my windows' hinges without additional charges. Very sincere contractor. Would recommend him if anyone looking for windows and grilles contractors. Below is his contact:-
Louis from www.windowgrillessg.com (HP: 9672 0326 / 9100 6846)