Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
1ns4nity

Help To Find Specific Windows Handle Replacement

Hi everyone...

I am looking to find replacements for my window handles which have worn out quite badly. I have tried a couple of lock and hardware shops and not been able to find a match so far....does anyone know where else I could try?

Any help or contacts would be great!

Thanks!!

P.S. Here is a picture of what my handle looks like.

1z5utls.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

A shop in Horne Rd sells window parts and may have it. It's at the corner of the block with the MSCP; junction of Horne Rd and French Rd.

A shop in Horne Rd sells window parts and may have it. It's at the corner of the block with the MSCP; junction of Horne Rd and French Rd.

thanks for the tip! I'll check it out

I went to junction of Horne Road and French Road, and couldn't find any shops that sell windows parts. Can you please provide a little more information please? I asked the nearby shop owners, and no one knows of any windows parts shop around. Thank you in advance.

Guest our-home

Hi, I had found an old post from another forummer who suggested trying Teck Cheong Aluminium Pte Ltd.

http://www.teckcheong.com/index.html

This is our old handle (coz new ones already fixed up) and the receipt. Costs $4 each, black in colour.

CIMG6063.jpg

He had gone to Kovan area earlier, a hardware shop near Heartland Mall and bought this at $8 per pc to try fixing onto our casement windows. It's a slightly bigger and heavier:

CIMG6064.jpg

Left is our original window handle, similar to Teck Cheong's. Right is the one from shop in Kovan area.

CIMG6065.jpg

My husband removed an old handle and brought it down to Teck Cheong to show them the exact type coz they have lots of different types. Black is not the original colour of our window frames, but we had to make do.

Hope this helps.

Hi - has anyone bought a similar long/ 4 screw window handle recently? Teck Cheong no longer stocks window handles and all the hardware shops I've been to (AMK Industrial Hub/ Marymount) only have the 2 screw ones. Taobao have  screws but says not for use with aluminium windows.....

Any advice of other places to try much appreciated!

On 10/21/2013 at 6:22 PM, Guest our-home said:

Hi, I had found an old post from another forummer who suggested trying Teck Cheong Aluminium Pte Ltd.

http://www.teckcheong.com/index.html

This is our old handle (coz new ones already fixed up) and the receipt. Costs $4 each, black in colour.

CIMG6063.jpg

He had gone to Kovan area earlier, a hardware shop near Heartland Mall and bought this at $8 per pc to try fixing onto our casement windows. It's a slightly bigger and heavier:

CIMG6064.jpg

Left is our original window handle, similar to Teck Cheong's. Right is the one from shop in Kovan area.

CIMG6065.jpg

My husband removed an old handle and brought it down to Teck Cheong to show them the exact type coz they have lots of different types. Black is not the original colour of our window frames, but we had to make do.

Hope this helps.

I searched high and low on the google and finally got this thread. Thank you for your input and I found my casement window handle replacement at Unidbox 210, 210 Hougang Street 21, #01-245, Singapore 530210. Probably this hardware store is the one you purchased the handle from.

I contacted Teck Cheong, and unfortunately they don't carry casement window handles anymore.

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 10.29.24 AM.jpeg

On 10/19/2019 at 9:25 PM, DY13 said:

2C770EE0-DEA2-4AAE-B561-D7A7DD99EA35.jpeg.7f66d8b2d6e6f8e43533a6ee19aac190.jpegHi, has anyone able to purchase the 4 screws handle in white?

83A14F27-7DD8-475F-9E44-9E94846129AE.jpeg

Did you find your handle replacement? If not please refer to the last post, yours is quite close to mine.