Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pokz1981

Reno @ Kovan Maisonette

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello... your house is really nice!! I love the kitchen concept :) mind sharing your quotation for the OPSH system?

Most have been done after shift in on monday. Super busy till wed and house is still slightly messy with carton boxes yet to be cleared after shift in. Even after shift-in, works are still carried out here and there including painting, drilling and installation of viewqwest, fixing up speakers, relocation services by singtel, installation of magic seal and also installation of curtain.

The gas hob cooker ignition was not functioning and this was rectified on monday. Installation of staircase handles were done on tuesday but the installer drop his hammer and created slight dents on the flooring and hence revarnishing is needed. Sizing for my balcony washer carpentry was not right, the sliding door cant close after washing machine is put in place. Big headace, repair work is needed and this was fix today. TV console panels were also done today.

As i require another mio tv setup box for masterbr. I thought that having a tel point would be sufficient. However, it was not. The way that the tel point is laid is important. Separate lines have to be laid to the termination point rather than connecting one single line to all points. This would have no issues with making calls but for mio tv installation. It is a problem. Hence, a 2nd line was laid to the TV area on wed as well. OPSH came to install today while the carpenter came to fix up the balcony sliding door. Haven really seen the final result. But all should be fine now.

vp0f.jpg

eo07.jpg

vp6z.jpg

Finally the first part of my furnitures delivery - My 2 shoerack

tf55.jpg

Hi Pokz,

Can u share where u get the shoeracks? Coz i like the colour en wood textures.

Thanks.

Hi Pokz1981,

Your house looks gorgeous, especially love your kitchen and the color combination of your kitchen cabinets.

Would you mind sharing the code of the laminate? Also , I am looking to replace a set of wooden with glass insert sliding doors at my new resale flat. Could you kindly share the contact for the company who installed your black folding doors? Are they aluminium made?

Thanks!

Edited by watzup

Hello @Pokz1981

i bought an EM like yours (electrical load also not upgraded)

Wondering what aircon system did you install? How many rooms?

Could you recommend your installer?

I'm thinking of getting 2 compressors, but it would be done 'illegally', it seems...

Edited by wyfitms