Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oldskool

Blast From The Past

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

waaaa that is **** oldskool!

i got a 14" color tv from the 80s still in working condition just needs that extra few minutes to get the color up hahah still thinking where to put it.

thanks for keeping a lookout on the old stuff ! cheers

hello oldskool, where can i get this light? do u mind sharing the contact and price pls?

Oldskool shared earlier in this same blog...:) Hock Eng Hin, Opp Tiong Bahru Market. It fits $27 bulb...$28. I just purchased the same light on Friday...they have stock :)

hello oldskool, where can i get this light? do u mind sharing the contact and price pls?

hey sleepybeauty,

lights from hock eng hin @ tiong bahru, near to the market. 28 bucks.

Are the stuff expensive?

hey june,

ermmmm i wld say they are worth the price bearing in mind that the pieces there are all one off pieces from the 50s,60s.

they w typically do reupholstery and refurbishment of the condition of their items as well.

can drop me a PM if u like to find out more :)

Oldskool shared earlier in this same blog... :) Hock Eng Hin, Opp Tiong Bahru Market. It fits $27 bulb...$28. I just purchased the same light on Friday...they have stock :)

vanessa babe, thanks for the reply! looks like i will be there to get my store room lights too! heheh

Hi Oldskool, thanks for sharing! Btw, i am also sourcing around for a digital lock and so far Interlock is the cheapest i can find. Only problem is this...yes digital for the main door, but the gate ones look quite strange....so essentially we are still carrying around a key...i can't seem to find one of those key hides that look like a rock etc....thinking if i can find a decent one, can hide the padlock key into the herb rack along the corridor or something. :dunno:

vanessa babe! it's funny that i come across your post about a key hide that looks like rock... i saw this on amazon that day

http://www.amazon.com/StreetWise-Rock-Hide-a-Key/dp/B000ES7GKK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378368915&sr=8-1&keywords=key+hide+rock

vanessa babe! it's funny that i come across your post about a key hide that looks like rock... i saw this on amazon that day

http://www.amazon.com/StreetWise-Rock-Hide-a-Key/dp/B000ES7GKK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378368915&sr=8-1&keywords=key+hide+rock

LOL...would so get it if it blended in to the surrounding...but along the corridor...waaaay too obvious. LOL

went to shift some stuff over as we are slowly shifting in.

we are loving the look of the mbr toilet.

9677359363_070c2c5119.jpg
toilet night

also the frosted glass up on the mesh doors as well.

9680595186_1ba27aab82.jpg
glass mesh2

9677359693_9e7ff1c33b.jpg
glass mesh

we have still a bit of nitty gritty bits to touch up, but we should be almoooooost there by this weekend.

we cant wait to start putting the small little details up!