Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oldskool

Blast From The Past

sleepybeauty: im sure the rest are thankful for your help to check the prices :) actually if u can get it at 1099 at parisilk u shld go for it. i got it for 1199 at comex. :wacko:

we received our first house warming gift which is a cool tupperware 10 kg rice container, which uses a first in first out concept.

blends in well with the green kmix kettle and toaster we think.

9711069838_d7db336f47.jpg

kitchen top

we also got a mini rice cooker from zojirushi.

9711069428_70dbcecf4c.jpg

rice cooker

just as a comparison of the size beside the microwave:

9711069636_53abfb6019.jpg

kitchen top 2

good to see how the items we planned to place on the kitchen top are falling into place, and still leaves us some working space! :)

also got 2 small containers, no idea what to use them for yet, but just got it cos of the engraving on it.

9707832305_4782316fb4.jpg

container

The coffee container and the 'first in first out' 10 kg rice container are absolutely drool worthy! :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I used the mini rice cooker a lot when overseas. can cook rice and steam meat/vege together so save time/effort. A good buy!

Only minor quibble is that the water tends to bubble quite a bit and the water bubbles out. So must monitor when cooking.

Wow! 10kg rice container! You will never be hungry.. :)

hahah true, but with my puny little rice cooker, i will need to cook many times to finish that 10kg of rice lol.

Veryyyyy nice!!!

thanks sarah, now to wait for our taobao loots to arrive!

I love your chest too. Where did you get it from? And your coffee tin is real cute!

hey pills, i got the chest from noden collective. haha, almost everything is from there. :)

The coffee container and the 'first in first out' 10 kg rice container are absolutely drool worthy! :good:

thanks zihui, looking forward to the start of your possible 'mission impossible'!

I recalled my granny put rice with huge chunks of garlic cloves in the metal tin...

U hv stick to ur theme very well! Love it!

thanks projectH, i think we might end up putting candies in them haha

I used the mini rice cooker a lot when overseas. can cook rice and steam meat/vege together so save time/effort. A good buy!

Only minor quibble is that the water tends to bubble quite a bit and the water bubbles out. So must monitor when cooking.

thanks for the heads up greg, will monitor when we use!

hey Greg my Internet is not up yet and got no spare router to play off my iPhone.

but I've hooked up to the tv and vinyl. off the vinyl I think he sounds decent but cos sonos only has a optical input I got to route it thru my tv in order to play which is pretty dumb.

haha

hey Greg my Internet is not up yet and got no spare router to play off my iPhone.

but I've hooked up to the tv and vinyl. off the vinyl I think he sounds decent but cos sonos only has a optical input I got to route it thru my tv in order to play which is pretty dumb.

haha

hey van yeah we trying to settle down after the handover. we r pending a tv console, bar stools and also our DIY wiw. will post soon :)

thanks monster beng! those look really good!

Hey oldskool - I recall you custom made a TV console. Has Sharifah contacted you?

hey van yeah we trying to settle down after the handover. we r pending a tv console, bar stools and also our DIY wiw. will post soon :)

thanks monster beng! those look really good!

wa not bad ah Greg u still rem! not yet leh we still waiting. she say month end w check w her in couple of days.

did u get anything from her?

I just sms-ed her - she said shipment should be in this weekend. yay!