Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oldskool

Blast From The Past

another big chunk of our time were spent on lights hunting.

and this forum we found places that are quietly hidden in the neighbourhood w the lights that could fit our theme.

i will let the pics do the talking.

cage light for the corridor:

gallery_55498_86_8030.jpg

cage light with glass cover for the bathrooms:

gallery_55498_86_51500.jpg

black and white cables used for these lights:

gallery_55498_86_21823.jpg

light for bomb shelter:

gallery_55498_86_3554.jpg

kitchen light:

gallery_55498_86_11888.jpg

we also went around search for more lights at different shops, ended up buying from 3 different shops and also got the main living room light from bali.

more pics to follow.

cheers

Just to share, one of the hardware shop at Block 302 Ubi ave 1 is selling the 2nd cage light with cable and plug for only $18.50. Cheap cheap.

Can also shop for cheap led t5 lights(4ft only $18) and downlights(from $12) at the corner shop selling all kinds of LED lights.

Happy shopping.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hahah thanks for the find zihui, think current collection enuff to occupy me for a while :)

been away for the longest time, and we recently got a shoot over at our place. we are still not done yet with quite some stuff to finish up.

anyway some pics to share thats not taken out of my crappy phone's camera.

gallery_55498_86_44784.jpg

gallery_55498_86_84096.jpg

gallery_55498_86_137499.jpg

gallery_55498_86_16529.jpg

gallery_55498_86_53880.jpg

gallery_55498_86_113617.jpg

hahah thanks for the find zihui, think current collection enuff to occupy me for a while :)

been away for the longest time, and we recently got a shoot over at our place. we are still not done yet with quite some stuff to finish up.

anyway some pics to share thats not taken out of my crappy phone's camera.

gallery_55498_86_44784.jpg

gallery_55498_86_84096.jpg

gallery_55498_86_137499.jpg

gallery_55498_86_16529.jpg

gallery_55498_86_53880.jpg

gallery_55498_86_113617.jpg

I really admire the way you've kept true to your intended theme and the final result really is breathtaking.

I actually saw the photos on FB already and I recognized the floor 'mats' (not to mention the blue tiled table) instantly so this is the 2nd time I'm checking out these photos.

WONDERFUL JOB!

we unwrapped our vintage kai kristiansen danish chest as well. the picture doesnt do it justice will get a better shot of it again.

9702104298_7a691aa21c.jpg

big boy chest

and with comex over the weekend the splurge was on the sonos playbar which was a target 2 months back, when pre order was 200 bucks cheaper. sigh. oh well. we forget abt that fact once the music starts flowing thru that soundbar. it was awesome!

9702040304_55c8b833ca.jpg

sonos

Hi Oldskool,

Really nice place.. where in FB are your house pics? Your ID's page is it? Hmm.. *curious*

We got the Sonos sound bar as well :) How much was yours and did you get the sub woofer too? :thumbs up:

Thanks zihui, Greg, Van, Sarah, ProjectH. Logging back in to RT is like coming back to visit friends hahaha

No pics yet greg will try to get one for you. i must say it was very well done by sharifah.

Hi Oldskool,

Really nice place.. where in FB are your house pics? Your ID's page is it? Hmm.. *curious*

We got the Sonos sound bar as well :) How much was yours and did you get the sub woofer too? :thumbs up:

hey janyen, i saw from your thread and i posted there as well on the sonos. i paid 1199 for it. it was going for 999 during pre launch **** it. haha. no i din get the subwoofer, im not a bass heavy person, so the playbar by itself is good enuff for me. i just got 2 play:3 to add on to the playbar.

house pics on my id's page yes. acutally same as whatever i posted la i copy and paste from there. :)

Hi oldskool

check with you.

is your dinning table fully made of cement and what is the dimension?

Thks

hey whywhy, yes the dining table is made of cement. it runs all the way in to my stove.

i dont have the exact dimension, lemme measure and get back to u.

cheers

Edited by oldskool

wow, surely one of the best decor on T-Blog I reckoned... a very dedicated and hardwork and lots of thoughts put in by the owner of the hse. :)

Edited by bb6869