Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oldskool

Blast From The Past

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow oldskool is a really befitting of your home and so is your topic title! Especially liked your vanity top area. Mind sharing what was used as the foundation of the top and bottom vanity top? Are those laminates on the exterior?

Hi Oldskool, your place looks... super old school!!

alot of character to the place..

Feel like "stealing" some of your ideas..

Can pm me the contact for your ID?

Thanks mate

PM!

Hi oldskool Im thinking about a chalkboard paint on my wall too. Can you give me the details how you did yours? What paint brand? And did you paint on cement wall or laminated board? Thanks.

hey regent, the chalkboard paint is painted directly on the cement wall, so not complete smooth surface compared to laminated board. i dont have the brand as it was brought in by the painter, but shouldnt matter that much i guess :)

Hi Oldskool, saw that your place is featured in MyPaper today. Nice.

hey harriette thanks! our IDs drop us a sms to inform us as well.

Wow oldskool is a really befitting of your home and so is your topic title! Especially liked your vanity top area. Mind sharing what was used as the foundation of the top and bottom vanity top? Are those laminates on the exterior?

hey looneygas, foundation for the top is cement. the bottom is laminates. :)

hey jardine it was a waterproof membrane that they put over I don't know exactly what it is though sorry

hey waxie I hand carry that back from phuket haha :)

Hi oldskool, can pm ur ID contact as well?? Did u do a WIW?? Do u have a pic??

Hi oldskool,

LOVE the look of your place. Can you PM the contact of your ID too pls? Would also be helpful if you don't mind revealing how much they charge. Thank you very much!

PM :) i did a wiw using the master bedroom, and hacked the common room to place the bed. i dont have a picture of it now, it was done using ikea stolmen pole system. Edited by oldskool