Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fionang

My Small Nest

Hello Everybody,

First time using this t-blog.. I would like share our renovation journey with everyone.

Is just a simple one but this is my very first house and I am really excited for everything.

This is my floor plan:

971194_10152098347519638_946186008_n.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congratulation......yes owning a house is the best thing. Have a smooth reno and please keep posting all the awesome pictures of your new home.

Congrats Fion, and welcome to the 3-roomers' club & to RT! Wow very nice BTO. Just need minimal reno n nice furnishing ready to move in liao. But bet u going for a nice reno huh!? Enjoy the journey & keep those updates and pics coming! :yamseng:

PS. Wow many new 3-roomers recently! Very gd! :thumbs up:

Welcome!!!

I think your existing flooring looks to be in decent condition - are you planning to hack it or retain it?

Sorry for the late reply.. Have been very busy with all my renovating and buying all the furniture.. Is really tired but I'm so happy.. Haha..

Oh.. I'm not hacking away my flooring.. For living room, I'm thinking to overlay with Vinyl.. But still thinking over Vinyl or Herf.. So headache..

I'm using Jimmy Tan from 3D innovation.. He is a very friendly guy and very responsible person.. He will come up to my house and make sure his worker do well for all the things for me and he will update me with anything.. He also went extra mile to help me buy LED light cuz I don't have time to go buy😝

evening everyone.. I'm not that kind of person who know how to type a long long page inside forum.. So i just do a short and sweet on the things I brought.. :)