Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
midasls

Basic Understanding Of Home Fengshui

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The main door of my house leads straight to my balcony, with my living room between them, and i have heard that its bad. Any advise?

Wah lau......what kind of bad have you heard le? Can show floor plan or not.....see if I can kekiang help bo

Hi Mae, nice to 'see' u here again. Feel like drinking a good old wine.

Hello, bepgof

Good to see your comments here. Nowadays I hardly have time to visit this forum after I become more busy with my new role at work.

I agreed with your quote: Luck happens only when preparation meets opportunities!.

About this topic here, some forumers may have engaged master to feng shui their house, and thinking some miracles will happen or create miracle to become rich or something. I only have this phrase to advise:

We often hear the saying that Destiny comes first, then Luck, then only Feng Shui. Not knowing your capabilities or potentials makes it harder to know what lies ahead for you.

We spent first part of our life understanding our destiny and next part of our life changing our destiny, changing our destiny means either changing our character, our lifestyle or our living environment, we cannot change time and time is ever changing. If we cannot change ourselves or at least we try changing our living environment, if we can't change both………then we can only wait for the right time to come. Do we really wanna sit and wait ? Or we wanna make changes to suit present time and prepare for the future ?

Time wait for no one………….one cycle is 360 degree, if good stuff happen to us at 1 degree, then it will only happen again after 359 degree of rotation, if we know whats good on every degree increment and make necessary adjustment to every degree increment, then life is smooth thru out 360 degree. Change with time or get left behind. We are lucky that time comes in circle………align ourselves with time.

Cheers !

Edited by midasls

1. In a nutshell, one must work hard - then you reap rewards or no rewards (sometimes suay no rewards)

2. But we should NOT do nothing, and HOPE destiny provide for us.

Wah lau......what kind of bad have you heard le? Can show floor plan or not.....see if I can kekiang help bo

Erm...i think its called chuan xin sha or something. Suppose to be bad for wealth leh.haha.

I can't seem to find my floor plan so i created one from photoshop...might be a bit lousy

yguc.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

Erm...i think its called chuan xin sha or something. Suppose to be bad for wealth leh.haha.

I can't seem to find my floor plan so i created one from photoshop...might be a bit lousy

Hi,

I think not wealth affected, should consider the people living inside first.

Cheers !

Wealth lost are due to human error, therefore first consider human. 能导致破财唯有人为疏忽,所以凡事以人为基本。

Cheers !

费话少说. We aware that 'physical objects'( other than resources) could bring about changes (build or destroy). Contingency approach applies, it depends..... 'intangible things' like wisdom, power, leadership styles, & etc could do the changes!

I-Ching holds 3 broad principles, called '三易' = 1. 变易, 2. 简易, 3.不易

1. 没有一样东西是不变的

2. 宇宙间万事万物,有许多是我们的智慧知识没有办法了解的

3. 万事万物随时随地都在变的,可是却有一项永远不变的东西存在,就是能变出来万象的那个东西是不变的,那是永恒存在的。那个东西是什么呢?宗教家叫它是上帝、是、是主宰、是、是菩萨”.....

Besides 3 principles, it holds 3 rules, named 1. , 2. , 3.

宇宙间的任何一个现象,一定有它的理,同时每个现象,一定有它的数

1. 人生也好,情绪也好,思想也好……都有它的原则和道理。以我们现代的观念而言,理是属于哲学的,宇宙间万事万物既都有它的理

2. Example cassette recorder. 是录音用的,它能录音,其中有很多理,录音带的样子、大小以及它还会放出声音,就是它的

3. 有若干长,若干宽,这就是它的数

Mankind, holds 'relationship' with 'all things' on this earth. The relationship changes every moment, once changed - which involved 理、象、数

Once comprehend such principles and rules, you can understand I-Ching liao.

'Some genuines', not one or two, translated I-ching into 64 卦, purely symbolic.

'All things' in this universe covered by only 64? To me, obviously not, should be 124, 256, 512, 1024....infinity! Principle #2 tells!

变有规略,洛书九数为之“气数”,消长之理乃气数之衰旺。象有体可见,象体现出来的消长如日月,生旺衰死有形可观,一张白纸变肮脏,由生变死,消长之理。64卦为一周,含24节气,72候,这是时间的气象,由一节到另外一节为消长。地效法天的运行,有气有象(相),也有生死衰旺,人效法天地的运行,没有一个人可以避免,人也有气有象(相)。这些是不变的规略,艮卦消,离卦长,余此类推。

简单以不混杂。。。为纯。

人效法天地之变,以配合天时,为合一思想,所以历法重要,择日重要。卦象涵盖了环境,事物,人事,人日用而不知。卦无好坏,得时为吉,失时为凶。

浅见。

You ae right on 'paper", in fact everyone knows this. Problem is 'how to'.

Everyone awares, knows and momorises 'swiming manual' so well, however, when need go into pool, 'problems' come.

Let's not talk about the 'manual'.

Let's talk about 'problems' about to go into pool.

'Problems' while in pool.

How u enjoy in the pool.

Ok?

My 13 years experience in HDB 5-rm, as above, proved my 'heart' remain intact - further more, it earned me the first bucket of gold.

My 3.5 years experience in 3 bed-rm condo, as above, proved no 'arrow', yet earned me a bucket of 'silver'.

If above theory holds, perhaps 1/3 of houseowners in Singapore already dead by arrow through heart.

The theory is rubbish!

You ae right on 'paper", in fact everyone knows this. Problem is 'how to'.

Everyone awares, knows and momorises 'swiming manual' so well, however, when need go into pool, 'problems' come.

Let's not talk about the 'manual'.

Let's talk about 'problems' about to go into pool.

'Problems' while in pool.

How u enjoy in the pool.

Ok?

Hi Begof,

To enjoy the pool first do the right thing to match the right timing (current timing). Thats the reason why 卦象涵盖人事。For example if a person learn FS and practice FS it is already 坎卦象, 学以致用。

听天命,尽人事。

Cheers mate !

Edited by midasls

My 13 years experience in HDB 5-rm, as above, proved my 'heart' remain intact - further more, it earned me the first bucket of gold.

My 3.5 years experience in 3 bed-rm condo, as above, proved no 'arrow', yet earned me a bucket of 'silver'.

If above theory holds, perhaps 1/3 of houseowners in Singapore already dead by arrow through heart.

The theory is rubbish!

Begof,

I think its better to remain subjective in these matter, as every household is different, and its hard to give judgement base on our experience with only our own household, thats why FSM audit many houses and keep proper diary of every household they visit. Just by looking at the layout diagram, yes it presents 2 problem, door thru balcony and L-shape room, but thats just part of it, not all yet.

Some houses although have bad shape, might not be bad for current 8th luck, but will not be the same once enter 9th luck. But anyway we can only 纸上谈兵 on the internet, so the subject can only be as general as it is.

As for the layout, if identify as so call "thru heart sha" first look at the back of the balcony, some so call open balcony have building, trees etc just behind it closely (回风), also in order for a "thru effect" to take place which floor is the apartment located at ? Then the furnitures placement of the house, the movement of the people in the house, the activities deployment in the house, all these should be taken into consideration.

With the material given, which is only a "room" basic drawing, we can only discuss about general matter. Even if a full floor plan posted we can only discuss according to floor plan. We will not know for example the main door front corridor is actually very dirty or clean, thats the actual condition of the living environment.

As for a real thru effect, it is identify as 巽卦象, 巽为风, if the house very often lose wealth due to the people living inside overlooked paperwork or contracts, often link to messy paperwork or filing, then thats 巽卦负面. So we look at repeated incident, as 周易 already taught us time is in circles, if its about losing wealth it must be of the same nature happening repeatedly.

If we know 巽卦负面 is messy, then lets look at it positively, 正面 is clean the mess up and it will look brand new again (前进,progression). Its an opportunity presented to us. To some people messy is trouble, to some people messy is opportunity. Its 消长之理.

Cheers !

Hi, I read I must sleep in my good directions.  However, my good directions means placing my bed along the wall that shares my kitchen and toilet and bedroom door.  But if I place my bed on the opposite wall which do not have all these fengshui taboos, I will be sleeping in my bad directions... :(:(:( 

Any advice??

On 28/08/2016 at 1:16 AM, wwcookie said:

Hi, I read I must sleep in my good directions.

You must sleep in good directions?? or postures? For health or wealth? For finding way home?

Some says body best aligned with N-S direction. Some says body best 90deg cut with magnetic field while at rest. Anyway, no empirical evidences support these claims.

You may be interested to read more about 'magnetoreception' - finding way home via magnetic field.

Your question seems to be more related to 'biological response to an environmental factor' 

Can tell us what are your 'good directions'? Who told you? Or how you find out these 'good directions' help your sleep. I need these 'good directions' badly.

Edited by bepgof