Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chels

Reno For Kitchen And Toilets

Hi everyone

I just bought a resale 3rm flat and am looking at renovation my kitchen and toilet but not sure wat a budget should be like.

anybody care to help me out >

The last contractor quoted me 15K to do L shape kitchen and toilet all new tiles at 15K but no bowl and sinks , i will have to buy that on my own.

Is that a reasonable quotation.

I

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Depends on what are you doing. As for kitchen will be around 9k - 12k. Still it depending on what material, theme and style of the kitchen.

For toilet around 2k - 4k.

If you are ok would be good to give the specific description to other members will be able to share their views with you.

Hi everyone

I just bought a resale 3rm flat and am looking at renovation my kitchen and toilet but not sure wat a budget should be like.

anybody care to help me out >

The last contractor quoted me 15K to do L shape kitchen and toilet all new tiles at 15K but no bowl and sinks , i will have to buy that on my own.

Is that a reasonable quotation.

I

Hi Chels,

i think can be cheaper leh. Since you seem to be supplying much of the materials, are the tiles under you or the renovator?

And also as Devilaz suggest maybe more details the better for us to *analyse* hahaz

Cheers,

mikey