Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bumblebeez

My Renovation Journey

Welcome to Renotalk and congrats on the completion of your Reno. Looks great! Love your TV console and your view is super awesome. Happy moving in and enjoy your new home. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks Dyms! I love my TV console too.. Really grateful to my ID sunny.. he did a good job in designing and catering to our needs.

I think the whole living room will turn out nice after I added the TV, sofa and curtain...

Will keep the pics coming.. :)

It is not completed yet.. will show you pics when it's done.

If you like the design, you might want to contact my ID Sunny Giam. He is quite creative with designs actually.

Thanks for your recommendation. I have sign with an ID already, am looking around for more reno idea in RT :)

Congrats and wish u have a smooth move in today!

Thanks for your recommendation. I have sign with an ID already, am looking around for more reno idea in RT :)

Congrats and wish u have a smooth move in today!

Thanks very much! All the best to u as well! :)

Spent the last 2 days moving stuff and settling in.. I'm dead tired...

Just collected the curtains yesterday.. Going out soon to hunt for a tv for the living room..

Hope I'll have time in the evening to post some pics..

Visited my place again... the lights are up, doors are up, painting works are done...

Here's part of the living/dining room... going to put a dining table (an old-fashioned 20+ year old wooden dining table) against the wall in latte colour

1oly.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

Here's the common toilet.. a very small toilet...

gtfh.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

The carpentary works are going to be up in the next few days.. keeping my fingers crossed.. hopefully everything goes fine..

Anyway, if you are interested in engaging my ID, he is Sunny (97375749). He sounds quite Ah-Bengish... but he's a sincere and understanding ID. So far everything has been quite okay and his proposals have been practical and cost-saving.

Hi bumblebeez!

Nice place you've got there! And what a fantastic view!

Do you happen to have the model number/colour code/description of your bedroom doors? We are going

for something similar but have difficulty gauging the colours online. Yours look perfect and more or less

what we've been looking for. Any information would be great :)

Thanks and enjoy your new home!