Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue218

The Move To North Eastern Town

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

is these KDK fan's speed enough for the room :notti: ?

I tested the fans yesterday. For a normal size room, it is very breezy at speed 2. There are 3 speeds for this model. The profile is short, and suitable for lower ceiling. It has a nice, clean and simple design. Definitely recommended for the rooms.

However if you are looking for the living room, then I won't recommend this. I have this (the older A model) at my previous place for the living room, it doesn't create much breeze even at the highest speed.

I bought the KDK fans - M11SU at G0h Ah Bee. I've got $170 instead of the RRP $225. :)

thanks originally wanted to get from malaysia. But no white color there.

LaLa81,

They have white and silver for the baby fan in malaysia. Have you tried Yes Electrical Supply at Taman Pelangi?

thanks originally wanted to get from malaysia. But no white color there.

LaLa81,

They have white and silver for the baby fan in malaysia. Have you tried Yes Electrical Supply at Taman Pelangi?

oh ok... cos i checked KDK malaysia website only have silver/gold for K11Z1

May I know wha is the dimension (LxW) of your LED downlight?

The LED downlight that was purchased from taobao was very well made. The electrician told me that the design is very easy to remove for replacement. Anyway I bought an additional 10 for replacement. :D

Hi hi ,

Those LED light u order from tabao does it come in one piece or it come in loose .. My ID said if come in loose the electrical ppl do not help me to fix...

Hi hi ,

Those LED light u order from tabao does it come in one piece or it come in loose .. My ID said if come in loose the electrical ppl do not help me to fix...

what u mean loose. these type of downlight only comes with the downlight and driver and wires to be attached?

Hi hi ,

I don't get what you mean. The LED light that I bought comes in a box. Inside the box, it contains the down light and the LED driver. It is a standard package. My electrician and ID didn't find any issue with it. In fact they thought that it's a high quality made. I didn't told them that I bought from taobao. :D

Here's the box and the content.

0.LED1.jpg0.LED2.jpg

ID informed that the carpentry will be delivered one day earlier on 10th Sep. He's fast!

A few updates today.

1. Haiku fan is finally installed. It's very nice. When I turned on the fan, it's breezy. When I increased the speed to the max 7, it's very breezy and very quiet. It's different from the normal ceiling fan where the wind is blowing and the the feel of helicopter above you. Now I know why it cost so much. :D

2. The main door is delivered and changed today. The workmanship is so-so, not very satisfactory but for the price that I am paying, I have no much complain.

3. My Yale YDM4109 Digital Lock is installed today after the door changed. It make our life very convenient now. No more worries about forgetting about keys. No need to bring the keys for joying or exercising.

4. Cove light partially installed.

Here are some photos.

Our favourite Haiku fan

8.HaikuFan.jpg

The Living Room with partially completed cove lights.

8.Hall.jpg

Room with vanished floor - The KDK fan looks so bad to that Haiku fan in the living room :'(

8.VanishedFloor.jpg

Installing the door - view of my new main door

8.Door%20Installation.jpg

New door completed with Yale YDM4109 digital lock

8.Digital%20Lock.jpg

ID informed that the carpentry will be delivered one day earlier on 10th Sep. He's fast!

A few updates today.

1. Haiku fan is finally installed. It's very nice. When I turned on the fan, it's breezy. When I increased the speed to the max 7, it's very breezy and very quiet. It's different from the normal ceiling fan where the wind is blowing and the the feel of helicopter above you. Now I know why it cost so much. :D

2. The main door is delivered and changed today. The workmanship is so-so, not very satisfactory but for the price that I am paying, I have no much complain.

3. My Yale YDM4109 Digital Lock is installed today after the door changed. It make our life very convenient now. No more worries about forgetting about keys. No need to bring the keys for joying or exercising.

4. Cove light partially installed.

Here are some photos.

Our favourite Haiku fan

8.HaikuFan.jpg

The Living Room with partially completed cove lights.

8.Hall.jpg

Room with vanished floor - The KDK fan looks so bad to that Haiku fan in the living room :'(

8.VanishedFloor.jpg

Installing the door - view of my new main door

8.Door%20Installation.jpg

New door completed with Yale YDM4109 digital lock

8.Digital%20Lock.jpg

How does the digital door lock work? Just need to key in pin number or using thumb scan

How does the digital door lock work? Just need to key in pin number or using thumb scan

You can either use fingerprint scan or 6-12 digits passcode.