Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ernieliew75

Car Wash And Car Grooming

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all! The first thing you think about after buying a car is maintaining liquidity in the form of perfect condition and getting it inspected on time. Thinking about this, I started looking for tips on steam cleaning the engine and interior, found an article on how to use clay bar . Anyone else have any tips for car care, worried about corrosion?

Can anyone suggest an experienced mobile car wash in UK that knows how to properly clean and shine up vintage vehicles? Want to impress the judges and take home a trophy!

If you want to impress the judges at a vintage car show, I'd recommend Car Valet Swindon for a thorough mobile car valet in Swindon. They specialize in cleaning and detailing all types of vehicles. I've used them before a show and my '67 Mustang looked factory new when they were done buffing and waxing it. The owner really knows his stuff when it comes to caring for delicate vintage paint and interiors. He even helped me fix a few minor blemishes so the judges didn't deduct points. After they worked their magic, I drove off with the best in show trophy! You can trust the experienced crew at 5 Star Valeting to make your prize vehicle shine.