Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
plainsharon

So Far So Good At Foliage [4-Room]

Really appreciate your advises. :good: Will start to dig out the rain shower we purchase and place it in the bathroom so Mr K will know and install at his own time. :rolleyes:

Mr. K overall work is still good, i guess if it was other ID or contractor i will have even more huge issues.

Mr K mentioned that some did not change lock and he remind and they quickly change right away.

Hihi, dont mention. I understand it can be really frustrating.

Those are the things we did, I find it somehow help a bit. Hope it will be of help to you too. Hahaha, you must inform Mr K, probably drop him a text if not dont think he will install it. Bring an erasable marker or crayon to draw on the toilet wall tiles if you need it to be at specific location.. we brought a pencil (quite dumb... cannot write on the tiles).. ended up writing the height on packaging.

Wow those owner very garang... Better be vigilant about the lock.

I always scared my hus, said one day you will step in to find your ceiling fans, air cons and lights all disappeared. hahaha.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your carpentry looks good!!

Haha, my house is at woodlands. I am the gan going type and keep asking himto rectify stuff! Lol!

Can't wait to complete my Reno soon! My Hacking started on 26 sept!

Edited by klimoo

Hihi, dont mention. I understand it can be really frustrating.

Those are the things we did, I find it somehow help a bit. Hope it will be of help to you too. Hahaha, you must inform Mr K, probably drop him a text if not dont think he will install it. Bring an erasable marker or crayon to draw on the toilet wall tiles if you need it to be at specific location.. we brought a pencil (quite dumb... cannot write on the tiles).. ended up writing the height on packaging.

Wow those owner very garang... Better be vigilant about the lock.

I always scared my hus, said one day you will step in to find your ceiling fans, air cons and lights all disappeared. hahaha.

hHAHAAH~ its funny one day ceiling fans and air con missing. I heard of alot of missing items cases. Mr K have his items lost too. Im very afraid to bug Mr K, later he have no updates for me and he will say that i chased him again.

Your carpentry looks good!!

Haha, my house is at woodlands. I am the gan going type and keep asking himto rectify stuff! Lol!

Can't wait to complete my Reno soon! My Hacking started on 26 sept!

Thanks, its just the drawing, looking forward to the installation. :)

Finally the woodland one appear, the one that Mr K mentioned before. Overheard from K that your renovation just completed the lightings?

My hacking started in October. Yours should be few steps in front of mine. Your reno seems pretty much completes. I though it have been completed already. :)

our reno is progressing well, cos we always ask Mr. K what is the next 2 step so that we can plan accordingly.

Oh ya, think the lighting was completed 2 weeks ago.

Now we will be waiting for final painting and the doors to be done up!

How was the outlet door unit installed (compressors)?

Thanks, its just the drawing, looking forward to the installation. :)

Finally the woodland one appear, the one that Mr K mentioned before. Overheard from K that your renovation just completed the lightings?

My hacking started in October. Yours should be few steps in front of mine. Your reno seems pretty much completes. I though it have been completed already. :)

Hi sharon,

I'm his client at Boon Lay haha. Oh dear, what did he complain about us?

Been a silent reader of ur blog. Been wanting to do a t blog but can't find the time!

We are probably one two steps ahead of you. Our moving date is set on 8th Jan, we are also worried about the timing...

Hi sharon,

I'm his client at Boon Lay haha. Oh dear, what did he complain about us?

Been a silent reader of ur blog. Been wanting to do a t blog but can't find the time!

We are probably one two steps ahead of you. Our moving date is set on 8th Jan, we are also worried about the timing...

Hi there! nice to see you lilacdream~ :lol:

LOL! Mr K did not complain about you but rather complain about his brick walls being stolen at the foot of the block just like ours. :(

Like tangie have mentioned, once he promised the date, he should be able to deliver, so lets cross fingers. :)

Which stage of reno are you at? :)

Edited by plainsharon

Oh I see, hmm at my place it was his tools that got stolen. Inside the locked house! So ridiculous. But compared to my other neighbours that got their electrical appliances stolen (recovered later with police help), I guess nothing to say. But feel bad for Mr K la. Maybe he got another project at Boon Lay.

We just confirmed our carpentry early this week. We have quite a bit of carpentry. Sorry! Worried cos after carpentry come in then can measure for kitchen top (told it takes a week) and then after that is glass backing. FSM says must use stove on move in date. Sigh...

Oh I see, hmm at my place it was his tools that got stolen. Inside the locked house! So ridiculous. But compared to my other neighbours that got their electrical appliances stolen (recovered later with police help), I guess nothing to say. But feel bad for Mr K la. Maybe he got another project at Boon Lay.

We just confirmed our carpentry early this week. We have quite a bit of carpentry. Sorry! Worried cos after carpentry come in then can measure for kitchen top (told it takes a week) and then after that is glass backing. FSM says must use stove on move in date. Sigh...

Oh my~ He did mentioned that tools were lost but did not mentioned from which project he did. I did warn him that other BTO had their stuffs and tools missing tools thats why he starts changing all the number locks into padlock.

But how did the police manage to recover the items?

K sometimes get things mixed up, he told me it was Boon Lay not sure he have other projects in Boon Lay though but it seems like he only had 1. LOL! or maybe there is another one. :)

Just confirmed your carpentry as in measurement? or drawing? My carpentry is not alot but carpenter told us it might take awhile. about 2.5weeks.

When is your move in date? :)

Hmm, we confirmed as in measured, drawings done and green light to start making.

My move in date is 8th Jan. Meaning last date to do things is 4th Jan, cos need "quieten" the house for 3 days prior to moving in.

Hmm, we confirmed as in measured, drawings done and green light to start making.

My move in date is 8th Jan. Meaning last date to do things is 4th Jan, cos need "quieten" the house for 3 days prior to moving in.

Thats great! :) means you are moving in soon too. Just want to check, did you have any add on to your reno? We have some changes, removing and adding on to the reno but K have yet to inform us of the final price. So not sure if it might be the same for you? :rolleyes:

Ooh so u bought the lounge chair too! Mine took a month to arrive n its finally here! Which colour did u get? Mine's grey

Yes!! I bought the lounge chair! mine will be arriving before chinese new year. we took the blue one. Mind sharing a photo of yours when its here? Keen to see how the grey one looks like. :rolleyes:

Day 60

Still no updates on the next to do.

Not sure when and what to expect.

As we have place order for our Fridge 2 months due to a promotion and staff price. We were arranging at the latest we could but the redemption period for vacuum cleaner which comes with the fridge expire on Jan meaning delivery have to be before Jan as we could only redeem after the the deliver of the Fridge.

Been trying to find out the timeline from Mr K but to no avail. Was just being told that "cannot" "no choice" "sure will hit" "if spoil wont be responsible"

When asked when can we arrange for delivery, He replied "Jan" :bangwall: Early Jan also Jan, Mid Jan also Jan, end of Jan also Jan.

As right now have no idea how are things progressing as once we start asking he will says that we are chasing him. :bangwall:

Our HERF are not in as well as we have no idea what is the progression stage. As of Saturday, the progress still looks the same. Not sure when we could contact evorich to lay HERF.

Edited by plainsharon

Update Continues

Furniture Sourcing

Star Living

The last place we went today and saw some great furnitures too. Have shortlisted these :

1474515_10152452989469546_1432909067_n.j

This sofa was selling at over 1.4k a year ago ~ :good:

1457758_10152452989664546_585519226_n.jp

We found this mini chair from a second hand furniture dealer located in Jurong and the owner was nice to gave us these 2 chairs for free but it will need some re-painting and re-furnishing :

1482800_10152452990099546_789289475_n.jp

i love grafunkt too, but it's really too expensive..ay the sofa from star living was also 990 more than a year ago :P

don't worry, if Mr K says he will do it, he will.. :) once carpentry is up ready other things could be done very quickly..