Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
plainsharon

So Far So Good At Foliage [4-Room]

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

How's the performance? And the cost is $100 over only?? :jawdrop:

Yes, only $127 or $137 including shipping. performance is only for wooden door. have to drill it yourself with 32mm or 35mm driller. Its easy to use. Was considering to have digital lock for very long and finally after deciding having it, we have never regret installing it up till thus far. :good:

For metal gate i have purchase from interlock and have them to install as metal gate will require an additional lock box so that people from outside could not access the open/close button in the insidde behind the metal gate.

Yes, it is a steal. You could try jerome or *spam, their price was the cheapest that i have found after my friend's staff price.

thanks. :)

Hey can I get Jerome contact pls... Anyway I love ur barn door!!!

Wow sharon going for high tech digital lock your house will be a 007 agent house :) may I know that when you built the kitchen concrete is base on square feet for $$$ or you can had the length you want any advise thank.

Wow sharon going for high tech digital lock your house will be a 007 agent house :) may I know that when you built the kitchen concrete is base on square feet for $$$ or you can had the length you want any advise thank.

digital lock makes it really useful to open doors wo keys.

our kitchen is by per sqft. As in 16ft for a lump sum. We had 17 sqft earlier on and it was deducted accordingly. :)

Yes, only $127 or $137 including shipping. performance is only for wooden door. have to drill it yourself with 32mm or 35mm driller. Its easy to use. Was considering to have digital lock for very long and finally after deciding having it, we have never regret installing it up till thus far. :good:

For metal gate i have purchase from interlock and have them to install as metal gate will require an additional lock box so that people from outside could not access the open/close button in the insidde behind the metal gate.

Can take a pic of the metal door? Planning to have such installation as well. Just wondering about the cost.

Saw some at IMM. Range from $500. If wooden gate and metal door will be very costly. If change both door and gate as well gonna burn thru the pocket.

WIW with monkey peeking

1508531_10152610454229546_1477249802_n.j

Shadow blind from Qoo10

1557517_10152610456634546_586754024_n.jp

Wet kitchen

1010787_10152610463814546_1748389971_n.j

1621660_10152610667954546_477559606_n.jp

New Digital Toy from Qoo10 that cost $100 over bucks but own installation

1549557_10152610669674546_1643982222_n.j

63496_10152610670599546_592954937_n.jpg

Where did you get the samsung lock from?

Can take a pic of the metal door? Planning to have such installation as well. Just wondering about the cost.

Saw some at IMM. Range from $500. If wooden gate and metal door will be very costly. If change both door and gate as well gonna burn thru the pocket.

I did not take photo of the metal door w the door will update with a photo of the metal gate later.

I did the metal gate for $545 with interlock. Metal gate is about this pricing. But Yale Locks having a promotion, something like 799 for metal and wooden gate. Could check out with Andry at 97399066 to find out about the promotion.

Otherwise could find interlock Melissa at 9680 4569

Where did you get the samsung lock from?

I got the samsung lock from Qoo10, $127 with self installation. it comes with 2 mini card keys and 2 sticker keys to unlock.

Edited by plainsharon

Here is the photo of the metal door

1660459_10152618386114546_1282152826_n.j

I am currently using Yale digital lock for wooden door. Is your place using samsung for wooden door and gate, in a way keyless?

Yes, its consider keyless, am using rfid card to access, otherwise could use pw lock. :)

Hi Sharon, thanks for sharing your reno. experiences here, i learnt a lots from your T-Blog and collected lots of information especially those vendors contact. Btw,your house look really nice, well done. :good: