Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
plainsharon

So Far So Good At Foliage [4-Room]

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Sharon,

You mentioned that you "did the metal gate for $545 with interlock. Metal gate is about this pricing. But Yale Locks having a promotion, something like 799 for metal and wooden gate. Could check out with Andry at 97399066 to find out about the promotion.".

The $545 - does it include the digital lock or just installation of the digital lock?

Also, must say you are very "good and daring" to install the digital lock on the wooden door yourself. :good:

Thanks for the sharing and advice! :)

Our Home is still pretty empty as we could not find the right furniture to fit in.

Saw this bookshelf and really keen to get it. But the same exact one is not available in Singapore.

Not sure if anyone seen modular bookshelf like this

BrickBox-modular-shelving-great-libs-of-

1-1-brick-box-estanterias-librerias-modu

Our Home is still pretty empty as we could not find the right furniture to fit in.

Saw this bookshelf and really keen to get it. But the same exact one is not available in Singapore.

Not sure if anyone seen modular bookshelf like this

BrickBox-modular-shelving-great-libs-of-

1-1-brick-box-estanterias-librerias-modu

Anyone who might be keen with this, i found this modular bookshelf at http://www.myslingshot.com.sg was tempted to buy but have already purchase my bookshelf. I saw this website on the same day i went to purchase the bookshelf. The sales only contacted me when i was setting up my bookshelf from ikea.

Photos from myslingshot

stackit_mod_a_resized_.jpg

stackit_3_resized.jpg

Hi Sharon,

You mentioned that you "did the metal gate for $545 with interlock. Metal gate is about this pricing. But Yale Locks having a promotion, something like 799 for metal and wooden gate. Could check out with Andry at 97399066 to find out about the promotion.".

The $545 - does it include the digital lock or just installation of the digital lock?

Also, must say you are very "good and daring" to install the digital lock on the wooden door yourself. :good:

Thanks for the sharing and advice! :)

$545 includes digital lock and installation. You might want to look for Melissa from interlock at 9680 4569 (Digital Lock). :)

No problem. Glad to share. I seen alot people doing self installation video and it seems pretty easy and my hubby seems like he could do it so we purchase it, anyway it was around $100 compare to the few hundred if purchase from vendor. :)

hihi

your blue bookcase shelf isit from ikea?

Hi Tirimisu,

Yes the turqoise bookcase shelf is from ikea. Its a new colour. :)

Edited by plainsharon

Living Room somehow partial furnish

1966797_10152692314214546_920678303_n.jp

Still waiting for coffee table to be delivered. Its a long wait.

1654385_10202483462782083_320714613_n.jp

1782131_10202483405780658_787957267_n.jp

DIY Lavender Pot from NBC

1724255_10152686911149546_2056748901_n.j

Edited by plainsharon

• Like 1

Quotations

Here are some of the items which we will be doing :

Hacking works
hack existing wall at Kitchen, Service Yard and Master Bedroom
Cement works
- cement skirting for cabinets , washing machine base and shower screen kerbs
- hollow block for wash basin at Service Yard (Separate sink to wash some handwash clothings or bath my dogs apart from the kitchen sink for cooking etc. bottom will act as a area for my dogs to discharge themselves)
- homogenous flooring 15X90 **** room
- sit down concrete tiles at Master Bedroom's Toilet (for us to sit and bath or bath our dogs in the toilet at a higher level
- glass mosiac tiles at Kitchen except cabinet area (backsplash for kitchen)
- hollow block at Kitchen (Concrete for Kitchen Cabinets)
- island hollow block countertop & 3ft top stainless rack for wine at Kitchen's walkway (hubby's island bar counter)
- white brick wall **** room's 2 side (feature wall)
Carpentry works
- install low (17ft) ,upper (17ft) kitchen cabinets granite countertop (kitchen cabinets on both side)
- install a unit tv cabinet **** room (floating tv console)
- install a unit solid plywood frame at Kitchen (decorative frame for the entrace of the kitchen)
- install a unit shoe cabinet **** room (full height shoe cabinet)
- install a unit of laminate casement door for island area **** room (storage for hubby's island bar counter)
- install a unit of without door wardrode at Master Bedroom
- a unit of low cabinet at Master Bedroom's bay window
Miscelleous
- 10mm tempered glass showerscreen at Master Bedroom's toilet
- 10mm tempered glass showerscreen at Common toilet
- 2 pieces of door and door frame at Master Bedroom ( for the mini walk in wardrobe)
- a unit of solid plywood door at 2 Toilets (changing hdb's toilet door)
- a unit of light box and false ceiling **** room and Master Bedroom
- install silding window at Kitchen (window at service yard)
The damage will be about 40k. :wacko:

Hi,

can share your quote with Mr K? my email wongboonhwa@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Hi readers~

I understand that alot have been asking me about the quote that Mr K have provided me. However, i am unable to reveal the breakdown cost as it will be unfair to him. As the quote is customized for the dimension of my fixtures and certain costing will increase or decrease depending on the cost that the vendor have provided him.

However i could reveal that the total cost of my reno adds up to $36K eventually excluding Vinyll which i have done in the bedrooms and excluding the aircon and lighting fixtures.

Do find the items that i was quoted to do below :

Hacking works
hack existing wall at Kitchen, Service Yard and Master Bedroom
Cement works
- cement skirting for cabinets , washing machine base and shower screen kerbs
- hollow block for wash basin at Service Yard (Separate sink to wash some handwash clothings or bath my dogs apart from the kitchen sink for cooking etc. bottom will act as a area for my dogs to discharge themselves)
- homogenous flooring 15X90 l.i.v.i.n.g room
- sit down concrete tiles at Master Bedroom's Toilet (for us to sit and bath or bath our dogs in the toilet at a higher level
- glass mosiac tiles at Kitchen except cabinet area (backsplash for kitchen)
- hollow block at Kitchen (Concrete for Kitchen Cabinets)
- white brick wall l.i.v.i.n.g room's 2 side (feature wall)
Carpentry works
- install low ,upper kitchen cabinets granite countertop (kitchen cabinets on both side)
- install a unit tv cabinet l-i-v-i-n-g room (floating tv console)
- install a unit solid plywood frame at Kitchen (decorative frame for the entrace of the kitchen)
- install a unit shoe cabinet l.i.v.i.n.g room (full height shoe cabinet)
- install a unit of without door wardrode at Master Bedroom
- a unit of low cabinet at Master Bedroom's bay window
Miscelleous
- 10mm tempered glass showerscreen at Master Bedroom's toilet
- 10mm tempered glass showerscreen at Common toilet
- 2 pieces of door and door frame at Master Bedroom ( for the mini walk in wardrobe)
- a unit of solid plywood door at 2 Toilets (changing hdb's toilet door)
- a unit of light box and false ceiling l.i.v.i.n.g room and Master Bedroom
- install silding window at Kitchen (window at service yard)
There was certain items which we add on. for e.g box up for air con, bathroom extra pc of glass.
Hope this post will help everyone understand better. :)
Edited by plainsharon

hey the modular shelves, any luck in finding white exterior and interior with brown trimmings? slingshot ones seemed to be white only..

HI~

I did not purchase this in the end as i could not find any design similiar at the point of time. until i found slingshot but i already bought a bookshelf.

Update Continues :

Found a clock for the living room :

We aim this clock last week but did not purchase it as we wanted to look around for more.

8201_10152581812524546_910229537_n.jpg

When we went back the clock was sold out and wanted to fall back to the other clock we were aiming :

1505059_10152581813004546_1899228967_n.j

The second alternative was super big and huge. We almost got that if not for the buyer who came back to change for a different design that we manage to get our initial clock choice.

Hi

May I know where is this place? I am also looking for a clock :)

Hi plainsharon can u share with me contractor K's contact? much appreciated!!

Yes its in my signature. :) :) :)

in the signature

Hi wirriam! thanks for helping me to reply. :D :D :D :D

Hi.. how much is ur barn door?

My barn door breakdown is $800

Hi

May I know where is this place? I am also looking for a clock :)

Hi piaget~ this place is located at "the bencoolen" at bugis, opp bugis hawker near to the famous guan yin temple. :rolleyes:

I only manage to find one shop that sells such clocks. Digged gold in hays. :rolleyes:

Edited by plainsharon