Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
plainsharon

So Far So Good At Foliage [4-Room]

Hi Sharon, for the digital lock on the gate, did you change the gate to have the box or simply modify?

Can you please share the cost with me? Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Sharon, for the digital lock on the gate, did you change the gate to have the box or simply modify?

Can you please share the cost with me? Thank you.

Hi Ocean Eleven,

I think i did share the price before. :o Anyway its $549 for v20 Gateman. You could look for interlock melissa and ask for the same quote as me. Just mentioned Sharon who bought from her in January. :) Not sure if she might be retain the same price as it is awhile ago.

it work out to be cheaper if to get just metal door digital lock. If i get it from else where they will need to purchase bundle (wooden door digital lock + metal door digital lock) which i do not want as i intend to purchase from Qoo10 and the total amount still adds up to be $100 cheaper than getting a bundle.

I did not change the gate, they simply modify it. :)

Hi Ocean Eleven,

I think i did share the price before. :o Anyway its $549 for v20 Gateman. You could look for interlock melissa and ask for the same quote as me. Just mentioned Sharon who bought from her in January. :) Not sure if she might be retain the same price as it is awhile ago.

it work out to be cheaper if to get just metal door digital lock. If i get it from else where they will need to purchase bundle (wooden door digital lock + metal door digital lock) which i do not want as i intend to purchase from Qoo10 and the total amount still adds up to be $100 cheaper than getting a bundle.

I did not change the gate, they simply modify it. :)

Hi plainsharon,

i'm also thinking of doing this digital lock but just for door only, and leave it as it is for the metal gate.

And we were looking at the gateman one, which comes with a handle for the door. Does it mean they will need to also modify my current door/handle for the wooden door?

Cheers

Hi plainsharon,

i'm also thinking of doing this digital lock but just for door only, and leave it as it is for the metal gate.

And we were looking at the gateman one, which comes with a handle for the door. Does it mean they will need to also modify my current door/handle for the wooden door?

Cheers

I have neighbours who did digtal lock for the wooden door and leave the metal gate as it is. Some feedback that its still better to get metal gate digital lock and some mentioned that they do not lock the metal gate so it is okay for them. :)

If its wooden door, you do not need to modify, unless your wooden is 2 piece kind. For handle ones will prolly need modify as well. I did not use the handle ones and use back the orignal handle that was provided on the door. :)

I have neighbours who did digtal lock for the wooden door and leave the metal gate as it is. Some feedback that its still better to get metal gate digital lock and some mentioned that they do not lock the metal gate so it is okay for them. :)

If its wooden door, you do not need to modify, unless your wooden is 2 piece kind. For handle ones will prolly need modify as well. I did not use the handle ones and use back the orignal handle that was provided on the door. :)

So for the samsung digital lock which you bought off Q100... who helped you with the installation may I ask? was it difficult?

So for the samsung digital lock which you bought off Q100... who helped you with the installation may I ask? was it difficult?

Hi~

As mentioned earlier, i have installed it myself, well, its my hubby who installed it and happend that the carpenter was around and they were curious how it works, so they started helping by drilling the 32mm hole on the wooden door.

Here is the installation guide for Samsung Digital Lock SHS 1320 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glzr-_Njkq0

Its pretty easy for us but it depends on individual and kind of door. :)

It is not difficult, there is a video to guide how to go about it.

• Like 1

Dear Sharon

Can you please post some close up pictures of your HERF edge against the wall (Width side of the plank against the wall.)

Was it kept tight against the wall? or you see 3mm gap?

Was the gap parallel again the wall? Mine was looking like below. 50% are all looking like that. Even though I have pasted my walls.

Did the gap expand after your installation?

I like to see the workmanship of goodrich. I brought mine from Evorich direct with their installation. I have requested Evorich rectify this weekend. Hopefully no lame excuse from Evorich..

857911_10151999851951231_1809357468_o_zp

Edited by marcel

Hi. I am residents from Fernvale Flora. I have signed up for Herf flooring with Evorich but they charging me at 6.25 per sqf. I was hoping that I can get the same price as you at $6.00 per sqf but evorich requested for your order reference number . Do u mind giving me your order reference number so that I can get the same price.thanks in advance.. really appreciate your help.

Does the whole family use the same password code for entry to door or each individual can use different password lol? What happens if the battery is flat and you can't key in password to enter the house? What is the alternative?

Tks!

Does the whole family use the same password code for entry to door or each individual can use different password lol? What happens if the battery is flat and you can't key in password to enter the house? What is the alternative?

Tks!

Sorry to poke my head in here, just happened to be reading...:P

I think it is one password entry for each door, not individual passwords. [Mine is like this, so is my sister's. We both got Samsung locks, different model though]

Depending on your lock model. If it has fingerprint recording function, then of course have to register each individual fingerprint and it will be different for everyone.

Some locks come with RFID card, again have to register the cards on the lock and it will then be different for each individual holding the card.

If battery is flat and you are outside the house, there is an option to charge the battery from the outside. was told need a 9V battery. For the model I bought, there is an additional physical (manual) key overwrite as well.

Hi. I am residents from Fernvale Flora. I have signed up for Herf flooring with Evorich but they charging me at 6.25 per sqf. I was hoping that I can get the same price as you at $6.00 per sqf but evorich requested for your order reference number . Do u mind giving me your order reference number so that I can get the same price.thanks in advance.. really appreciate your help.

You are better with other brands offering vinyl if they cant offer $6 psf.

I choose Krono, compared both Evo and Krono, look similar, or matter of fact same under the untrained eye.

In the end, I'd saved $1 psf. If there is 1000sf means a $1k saving.

Hi Sharon,

Great house you got there.

We are having almost the same floor plan, except for the kitchen entrance. We were advised against having 2 A/c multiplied units in your apt. Do you still have your trunking and water pipes plans for the A/c lying around so that I can referenced it?

Cheers..