Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zzx23

Looking For Renovation Services For Various Works

Hi,

I am going to do a renovation for my existing home as many things are worn out and it looks dated. so i want to revamp it. Thus i require the following services. I am ok to do ala carte as i do have other contacts as well. I am looking at around mid sept to start and to end in end sept or early oct. These are the services I require:

1) flooring - plain concrete flooring (light concrete colour) for industrial look. for dining, kitchen, 2 toilets and maybe living room as well. toilets to do skirting as well.

2) wall feature - brick walls design for one to 2 walls (may be white or brownish colour) pictures will be provided. may also do concrete wall feature for 2 to 3 walls.

3) false ceiling or concealment for toilets for the big fugly pipes

4) kitchen cabinet about 10 ft bottom only with open concept shelves for top + small dry kitchen island/pantry cum breakfast table about 3-4 ft wide. I am looking at matt white carpentry with wooden top. (not sure any wood top that is durable) .can discuss.

5) electrical wiring - for lighting points and electricity points. Need to change the wire tube covers as well. I will buy the lights.

6) plumbing - need to pipings and plumbing works as all are old or may want to conceal.

Notes

- for flooring, I just need this person to do the flooring service for me and just tell me what you need. I can then get the raw materials and haulage services myself as I know where to get cheap. I am doing it this way as I almost got ripped off by a contractor who wanted to charge me $1200 for these 2 items. I got them ala carte for $480 only ($80 for materials and $400 for haulage) and it was no trouble.

- and please ensure you are really good in what u claim. no need tip top but ensure you are worth your asking quote. I have paid a floor tiler once to do tiles and was he bragging to the sky about his workmanship. End up my homo tiles gap were some big some small and some tiles high some low. My wife was pissed off with me for many days as I was the one who engaged him. He was very lucky I did not post his name here.

So see it as an advice or warning. If your works suck, prepare to see your name posted here. but if you deliver what you promise, I ensure that I will do a good write up for you.

so please pm me and we can keep in touch so we may work out a quotation.

tks!

Edited by zzx23

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I am going to do a renovation for my existing home as many things are worn out and it looks dated. so i want to revamp it. Thus i require the following services. I am ok to do ala carte as i do have other contacts as well. I am looking at around mid sept to start and to end in end sept or early oct. These are the services I require:

1) flooring - plain concrete flooring (light concrete colour) for industrial look. for dining, kitchen, 2 toilets and maybe living room as well. toilets to do skirting as well.

2) wall feature - brick walls design for one to 2 walls (may be white or brownish colour) pictures will be provided. may also do concrete wall feature for 2 to 3 walls.

3) false ceiling or concealment for toilets for the big fugly pipes

4) kitchen cabinet about 10 ft bottom only with open concept shelves for top + small dry kitchen island/pantry cum breakfast table about 3-4 ft wide. I am looking at matt white carpentry with wooden top. (not sure any wood top that is durable) .can discuss.

5) electrical wiring - for lighting points and electricity points. Need to change the wire tube covers as well. I will buy the lights.

6) plumbing - need to pipings and plumbing works as all are old or may want to conceal.

Notes

- for flooring, I just need this person to do the flooring service for me and just tell me what you need. I can then get the raw materials and haulage services myself as I know where to get cheap. I am doing it this way as I almost got ripped off by a contractor who wanted to charge me $1200 for these 2 items. I got them ala carte for $480 only ($80 for materials and $400 for haulage) and it was no trouble.

- and please ensure you are really good in what u claim. no need tip top but ensure you are worth your asking quote. I have paid a floor tiler once to do tiles and was he bragging to the sky about his workmanship. End up my homo tiles gap were some big some small and some tiles high some low. My wife was pissed off with me for many days as I was the one who engaged him. He was very lucky I did not post his name here.

So see it as an advice or warning. If your works suck, prepare to see your name posted here. but if you deliver what you promise, I ensure that I will do a good write up for you.

so please pm me and we can keep in touch so we may work out a quotation.

tks!

hi,
i respect the last sentence 'if your works suck, prepare to see your name posted here' *thumbs up. im not afraid to take up this challenge :)
do drop me a msg if you havent confirmed any designer/contractor