Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RumbleInStyle

Rumble In Style

love your black aluminium toilet bifold door. my contractor said there's no black aluminium door leh...did you have it specially made?

Hi mellenur, it's just a standard plastic bifold door, not aluminum.

Edited by RumbleInStyle

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi RumbleInstyle... still there? :)

Do you happen to have the subcon's contact for your window grilles? thanks...

I like the window grills, simple and easy to maintain ^^

Just like to check the window (Panels) are in original state or you purposely redo it like the vintage style of HDB

I like the window grills, simple and easy to maintain ^^

Just like to check the window (Panels) are in original state or you purposely redo it like the vintage style of HDB

When we took over the unit, it was a sliding window. We just wanted more ventilation and light so we changed it to a louvered window. Wasn't too concerned about the design, but glad it turned out to fit the overall look of the home. Our main instruction was that the bars of the grilles should be aligned with the louvered windows when fully opened so that it minimizes the lines going across the window opening.

Hi, u mentioned u bought the industrial lights at tiong bahru . I made a trip down last week n all their lights got badly scratched right?

Esp the black handle rubber holder n it doesn't come with wire

Hi, u mentioned u bought the industrial lights at tiong bahru . I made a trip down last week n all their lights got badly scratched right?

Esp the black handle rubber holder n it doesn't come with wire

Hi, we are not sure if you went to the same shop - opposite the market. Ours were not scratched. It was some time ago, but we do recall having to purchase the wires, but it's something like a dollar for two pieces... and think they threw in the bulbs for free or something.

Edited by RumbleInStyle