Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RumbleInStyle

Rumble In Style

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey there, really interesting reconfiguration and design you have there! Can I request more pics that show an overview of the spaces, e.g. from your dining area all the way to kitchen, master bedroom, WIW, entrances to the rooms after reconfiguration? Thanks much!

Is your study/party table from IKEA?

Last but not least, do you mind sharing your contractor and tiler's contacts with me, and also how much your reno cost? Thanks again!

Hey there, really interesting reconfiguration and design you have there! Can I request more pics that show an overview of the spaces, e.g. from your dining area all the way to kitchen, master bedroom, WIW, entrances to the rooms after reconfiguration? Thanks much!

Sure, we have been wanting to post more pictures but have gotten really busy the past few weeks and still looking around for our last small bits of furniture to finish it up. Guess we will post more up sometime soon... stay tuned! Meanwhile, perhaps you can go through the pictures on our blog and piece them up. Think we do have pictures of almost everything except for the furniture in the living room and bedroom.

Is your study/party table from IKEA?

Yup, we are using the Ikea Ingatrop dining table. We had wanted something with more interesting, but settled for it due to practicality and cost.

Last but not least, do you mind sharing your contractor and tiler's contacts with me, and also how much your reno cost? Thanks again!

Just PMed you.

We're back! Have been slowly adding furniture to our nest and our bedroom is roughly completely furnished. The coziness is keeping us glued to our bed and making us late for work every morning... ok, just exaggerating~ :P

• Bed from Picket & Rail
  • Bedside table from Second Charm
  • Panel curtains from Ikea

[read more on our blog post]

bedroom.jpg?w=600

hi bro rumbleinstyle, I am not sure if I am right but are u using just track lights to light up ur living room? if yes, is it bright enough?

I got a resale flat recently and really scratching my head abt the renovation, I tot of using track light as the light source for my living room but not sure if it is practical.

hi bro rumbleinstyle, I am not sure if I am right but are u using just track lights to light up ur living room? if yes, is it bright enough?

I got a resale flat recently and really scratching my head abt the renovation, I tot of using track light as the light source for my living room but not sure if it is practical.

Hi kuang3, we used track lights for general ambient lighting and it is sufficient for us. However, if you want to use them for other purposes, such as reading or work, then you might want to either position them accordingly or use other lighting types.

Hi there.... Its been a while since u moved in to ur flat.. Hows the Relite Petite coming along?

The ceiling fans are serving us well so far.

Hi Bro, possible to PM me your contractor and your reno cost?

Hi, just PMed you.

I love love love your dining light! And convinced hubby to use it for our music/study room. But, the thing is, where did you purchased it? Hahas, can share? If they got more of such lovely lights, think I'll buy different kind of hanging lights.

I love love love your dining light! And convinced hubby to use it for our music/study room. But, the thing is, where did you purchased it? Hahas, can share? If they got more of such lovely lights, think I'll buy different kind of hanging lights.

We are assuming you are referring to this dining area:

cny-dining1.jpg?h=450

We got the pendant lamp from Tao Bao (we've also seen the same light in several lighting shops around the island) and the track light from lightings.com.sg.

We are assuming you are referring to this dining area:

cny-dining1.jpg?h=450

We got the pendant lamp from Tao Bao (we've also seen the same light in several lighting shops around the island) and the track light from lightings.com.sg.

Yup, that's the one! Okay, shall search taobao then. :)