Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Update pics on faucets and sinks from taobao. All installations by plumber went without a hitch.

photo31_zps0a0d0e15.jpg

Kitchen mixer faucet with Selena sink. Really pleased with this buy. The height of the kitchen mixer is a whooping 70cm and gives a solid look

photo4_zpse38176bd.jpg

Closer view of the sink.

photo21_zpseb94a03c.jpg

Rainshower. Water pressure is really strong in my apartment thankfully. Really like the knobs. No odd thingy to pull/push in order to change which shower head the water flows out from. Also has in-built mechanism to vary the mixing of hot and cool water to vary the temperature.

photo11_zps0cbe569d.jpg

Sink and faucet from tb. Was hard to find an undermount sink these days since everyone going for top mount. I chose the faucet because it had an old-school industry look but in polished chrome.

Hi just wan to check if your rain shower is from tabao too ?

can share link if it is.

thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey Greg.

Well done on your place! Love the screed walls and how you have stuck to the industrial theme. And now that you are adding the small touches like the grass, the place really comes alive.

Thanks a ton for all the TB keywords. I've saved them and hopefully will find some gems like yours soon.

Hope to see more pics!

Can I ask how the kitchen mixer is treating you? I was looking at that one but wasn't sure of getting something that needs plumbing from TB. Water pressure ok? No signs of leaks or weak joints?

Hi greglhc,

Can you PM me your contractor's contact too? Thanks in advance!

Hi JasT - PM-ed you his contact.

Hi just wan to check if your rain shower is from tabao too ?

can share link if it is.

thank you.

Hi duckit, it is from taobao. Link here.

Hey Greg.

Well done on your place! Love the screed walls and how you have stuck to the industrial theme. And now that you are adding the small touches like the grass, the place really comes alive.

Thanks a ton for all the TB keywords. I've saved them and hopefully will find some gems like yours soon.

Hope to see more pics!

Can I ask how the kitchen mixer is treating you? I was looking at that one but wasn't sure of getting something that needs plumbing from TB. Water pressure ok? No signs of leaks or weak joints?

Thanks Dwinsplace! The kitchen mixer works fine. Water pressure is great and no water leaks. The local plumber installed without a hitch. There was no special adaptor required to fit our pipes here. Only heard of those purchased from US/Amazon which require an adaptor.

Thanks for the compliment, Nasleen. You have PM!

Hi Greg,
Would appreciate if youbcN pm ur contractor
Thanks.. Ur place is amazing

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Over the past months I've been adding plants into my home.

Some really easy to do stuff. Here are some results:

A "desert" like terrarium

photo1_zps61a155de.jpg

A wood "sculpture" piece

photo4_zpsd98f13d5.jpg

My cactus even bloomed for me this weekend!

photo2_zps76967202.jpg

photo3_zpsd495f21d.jpg

• Like 1

Hey greg, I just tried gng into taobao with all your keywords! awesome!!

But i can't seem to find where we can sort by seller rating to get crown and above. I always click then see hearts or 2 diamonds. waste time. help?!

Hey greg, I just tried gng into taobao with all your keywords! awesome!!

But i can't seem to find where we can sort by seller rating to get crown and above. I always click then see hearts or 2 diamonds. waste time. help?!

Hi Dwinsplace, they removed this option to sort by seller rating recently I guess! Must be the low rating sellers complaining that it is unfair for them.

I just bought some small items on taobao recently and I sorted them by "Sales volume" from high to low and then manually have to use my mouse over the shop name to check the rating. Alternatively can buy from tmall.

• Like 1

Hey Greglhc,

How's the selena sink so far? I heard that it may rust... how's ur experience with it? Thanx..

No rust. Some scratches here and there cos I don't take much care with it. I cook about 2-3 times a week and so the sink is quite well utilised.

No rust. Some scratches here and there cos I don't take much care with it. I cook about 2-3 times a week and so the sink is quite well utilised.

Thanks... thats really good to hear... so im so interested to get one myself...

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Over the past months I've been adding plants into my home.

Some really easy to do stuff. Here are some results:

A "desert" like terrarium

photo1_zps61a155de.jpg

A wood "sculpture" piece

photo4_zpsd98f13d5.jpg

Hi, I really like your terrarium and wood plant, did you plant it yourself or where did you get it from? Thanks.

Thanks... thats really good to hear... so im so interested to get one myself...

Hi PTopaz - I think its a good buy. Maybe just get their entry level one if you're worried? I don't let the dishes soak in water in the sink for long periods. Maybe that's what causes the rust that you hear about?

Hi greglhc,

Love your home. Could you please PM me your ID/contractor contacts?

Hi stealth0128 - you have PM

Hi, I really like your terrarium and wood plant, did you plant it yourself or where did you get it from? Thanks.

Hi vuzu, the terrarium is from taobao. The wood is driftwood from those aquarium shops and the plant is from the local nurseries.