Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Bro, could you please kindly share with me your contractor's contact? I have a small budget and I probably will just do some simple reno on my new purchase resale 3rms flat.
Thanks.

Hi Greglhc,

Nice house you've got there!

Im getting keys to my condo the end of this month but have yet to get any contacts for good ID/ contractor.

Could you kindly share your ID/ contractor contact with me? Appreciate it lots. Thanks!

Cheers

Sheryl

(my email is sheryl.y.teo@gmail.com)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for sending the PM for your contractor.

He sounds really busy! It must be from your referrals from the forum. Hopefully his price quotations aren't escalating because of the increased volume! But will keep you updated if we do use him.

Love your place and the industrial loft concept - we're going for the rustic industrial look (ie, cheap and upcycled) so it would be a great fit. Thanks again

Hi Greglhc,

Nice house you've got there!

Im getting keys to my condo the end of this month but have yet to get any contacts for good ID/ contractor.

Could you kindly share your ID/ contractor contact with me? Appreciate it lots. Thanks!

Cheers

Sheryl

(my email is sheryl.y.teo@gmail.com)

Hi all,

Could anyone share the contact if they have received it? Thank you so much!

Desperate need of a contractor/ ID who is good and reliable :))

Thanks

Sheryl

sheryl.y.teo@gmail.com

Update pics on faucets and sinks from taobao. All installations by plumber went without a hitch.

photo31_zps0a0d0e15.jpg

Kitchen mixer faucet with Selena sink. Really pleased with this buy. The height of the kitchen mixer is a whooping 70cm and gives a solid look

photo4_zpse38176bd.jpg

Closer view of the sink.

photo21_zpseb94a03c.jpg

Rainshower. Water pressure is really strong in my apartment thankfully. Really like the knobs. No odd thingy to pull/push in order to change which shower head the water flows out from. Also has in-built mechanism to vary the mixing of hot and cool water to vary the temperature.

photo11_zps0cbe569d.jpg

Sink and faucet from tb. Was hard to find an undermount sink these days since everyone going for top mount. I chose the faucet because it had an old-school industry look but in polished chrome.

Hi, can i know where you bought this toilet undermount sink?

Hi Greg, been reading your posts and love what you did to your home. I am looking to achieve what you did as well. Can you kindly share your contractor/ID contact please?

Oh i couldnt pm you, i think your inbox is full. =)

Thank you very much

Ivan

Hi Greg - if you don't mind sending your contractor contact details again, can I trouble you to send me? Thank you very much.

Happy 2015!

Hi Greg, been reading your posts and love what you did to your home. I am looking to achieve what you did as well. Can you kindly share your contractor/ID contact please?
Oh i couldnt pm you, i think your inbox is full. =)
Thank you very much
Ivan

Hi both, the company is Lien Lien Interior. Please google for his mobile number. It's on facebook. Gd luck!

Hey Greg, May I know where you got those kitchen rack??? Looks **** good!

Graphite bookshelf style kitchen rack installed. A real space saver. Can hang stack all my pots and pans. Very sturdy too. Needed an extra pair of hands to install.

Have to thank kstoh for his tutorial on drilling. Gave me a lot of confidence to go for it.

photo1_zpsf9ca1fbb.jpg

A closer view

photo2_zps22ee94e9.jpg

I also bought the Vittsjo laptop table from ikea when they were doing at $29.90. Made a special effort to go down during lunch. Heng I did that! Very few left in inventory by the time I got mine!!

Then did some DIY on the legs - inspired from hacks I saw online

photo3_zps07823f39.jpg

My little laptop corner completed. Also installed the string shelves - copper myself last weekend. Really like the look, especially against the black!

photo4_zps3a93ce17.jpg

Profile view

photo_zpsaefc961e.jpg

Side console still up for a loving home. He has outgrown this space :(

Hi Greg, riding on Edwin's query and keen to get the kitchen rack too. Was contemplating pegboards but the rack is less intrusive, given my kitchen's size. If possible, care to share where and how much you paid for it? Thanks :)

Hi Edwinlow7, i got my rack from overstock.com - around USD 190, incl shipping.

I'm really looking forward to unboxing my taobao purchases next week. Hopefully delivered on Monday.

Some of my purchases were a bit more expensive as compared to other sellers on taobao

But I wanted to only purchase from 1 crown or 4-5 diamond sellers or tmall sellers

Tmall sellers are generally more trustworthy as they represent commercial shops

Surfing the various sellers on taobao is quite time intensive as there is really a lot of rubbish out there

For industrial type furniture, the key word is "loft", so put 家具 or 灯 behind it to get the respective hits for furniture and lighting

I usually sort by "信用" to get the crown sellers

I also bought track lights from taobao - the variety is huge. Key word is 轨道灯

Anyway here my my taobao purchase links to share. Some of them I didn't buy in the end because it was going to take too long to ship to the China shipping centre.

Another reason to use Peeka because they will ask you whether you want to wait or cancel the order at no cost.

Kitchen

2. Selena sink: 560
Toilet
1. Kohler sink: 210
Lighting
10. LED bulbs shop E14 and E27
Furniture
1. Tolix chairs: 300

Hi,

May I know which option to choose for your 3. industrial pipe wall light?

Cos I click the link only have 2 option, one is 光源每个18 (13) & the other one 不带光源 (563)

Also, whick option you choose for 10. LED bulbs shop? How many walts & what color?

Hi,

May I know which option to choose for your 3. industrial pipe wall light?

Cos I click the link only have 2 option, one is 光源每个18 (13) & the other one 不带光源 (563)

Also, whick option you choose for 10. LED bulbs shop? How many walts & what color?

I didnt buy those pipe lights in the end. Bulbs, I bought 5W, warm whites. Now I find 5W too dim.

hello may i get a pm of the contacts for the reno

You can find his mobile number on his facebook page